Attachments

• cowboys.jpg
    cowboys.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 39

redneck_woman

Starting Over
:yay::yeahthat:

:yahoo: Go Cowboys!

I have a feeling that after that game between them, when the Cowboys do win, I bet all the Deadskin fans will be posting, "Oh it was just pure luck that they won, next time it will be different!"

GO COWBOYS!!!

Last edited:

SoMdDude

Ok so you Cowfag fans here in the DC are , ive got a question.

Have you ever lived or been to Dallas? I bet the answer to that is NO.

Most of you all are BANDWAGON fans and you know it. So #### OFF and eat #### and die losers!

I bet some of you cant even name the entire starting lineups for your team.. go ahead and NO CHEATING EITHER , ie using nfl.com or something.

:pete:

:jerry:

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I bet all the Deadskin fans will be posting, "Oh it was just pure luck that they won, next time it will be different!"

GO COWBOYS!!!
Hmm...that sounds more like something Dallas fans would say. I've never heard a Skins fan on here say something like that.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Go Cowboys!!

I BEEN TO DALLAS!!! RAISED IN TEXAS!!

My aunt growning up was a big REDSKINS FAN!! She had never been out of TEXAS>. I think she did it just to piss off my father (her brother) .. :killingme

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Get Em Cowboys

Hmm...that sounds more like something Dallas fans would say. I've never heard a Skins fan on here say something like that.

You know i didnt think about that.. Your right it does sound like a gripe that a lot of cowboys fans have... NOT ME the MORE THE Merrier.. I say,so i dont feel so all alone in REDSKIN COUNTRY

:buddies:

SoMdDude

At least none of the cowfag fans here seem to be predicting a blowout of any sorts. Because we all know when these 2 teams play it rarely is. best rivalry in all of sports hands down.

Me i grew up in arlington va 2 miles from dc, my father started taking me to games when i was 5 years old, i have missed maybe 5 home games since then. HTTR!

At least none of the cowfag fans here seem to be predicting a blowout of any sorts. Because we all know when these 2 teams play it rarely is. best rivalry in all of sports hands down.

Me i grew up in arlington va 2 miles from dc, my father started taking me to games when i was 5 years old, i have missed maybe 5 home games since then. HTTR!

:faint: THAT is a good record!