Go Cowboys!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Every statistic you look at points in favor of the Cowboys, every single one, there is no way the Skins should win this game

Don't get ahead of yourself Hoss, you're not playing the Detriot Lions. Take off those blue and silver tinted shades for a minute.

The Skins have won 4 of the last 6. That doesn't favor the Cowboys.

Romo has thrown three interceptions. Campbell has thrown none. Only a few other QB's can say that. Campbell and Romo have nearly the same ratings. That doesn't favor the Cowboys necessarily.

Your secondary bites, as you said so yourself. Campbell has been hot. That doesn't favor the Cowboys.

Yes, we're facing your front seven whom are very good. You will be facing our CB's and safeties, which are the best in the division.

Marion Barber's stats from last season against the Skins...atrocious. That doesn't favor the Cowboys.

Shall I continue?

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Don't get ahead of yourself Hoss, you're not playing the Detriot Lions. Take off those blue and silver tinted shades for a minute.

The Skins have won 4 of the last 6. That doesn't favor the Cowboys.

Romo has thrown three interceptions. Campbell has thrown none. Only a few other QB's can say that. Campbell and Romo have nearly the same ratings. That doesn't favor the Cowboys necessarily.

Your secondary bites, as you said so yourself. Campbell has been hot. That doesn't favor the Cowboys.

Yes, we're facing your front seven whom are very good. You will be facing our CB's and safeties, which are the best in the division.

Marion Barber's stats from last season against the Skins...atrocious. That doesn't favor the Cowboys.

Shall I continue?

I think you should!!! It's very funny!!! :popcorn:

BuddyLee

Football addict
+5 in turnovers for the Skins = tops in the Conference.

You'd take Terrell Owens over Santana Moss this season, right?

Santana Moss

19 receptions 276 yards 14.5 yard average 3 TD

Tied for fourth in the entire league

Terrell Owens

10 receptions 193 yards 19.3 yard average 3 TD

Tied for 50th in the entire league

big_poppa

You know my original post was civil to say the least. I tried to keep it in, but I can't any longer. Campbell sucks, dude ask anyone, so he has had a couple of decent weeks, he cannot and will not ever amount to anything in this league. Like so many before him he was good in college and crap at the next level. It is called consistency he has none!!!!

I usually like dogfights, I don't like blowouts, hence the reason I like most inner division games. I don't think this one will be a blowout by any means, but if any one on here actually thinks the skins will win than your brain has been fried by your computer screen.

There is NO WAY the skins can score enough points, they will score points, just not enough. Sorry to break it to you, but yes I too would take Romo, Owens (weirdo), and Barber any day over Campbell, Moss, and Portis (showboat)!!! Oh and my offensive line is something that Redskin running backs dream of, just ask Clinton he will tell you!!!! Ha ha ha

No, really it will be a good game, I just don't see the Skins winning this one, not at all.

BuddyLee

Football addict
You know my original post was civil to say the least. I tried to keep it in, but I can't any longer. Campbell sucks, dude ask anyone, so he has had a couple of decent weeks, he cannot and will not ever amount to anything in this league. Like so many before him he was good in college and crap at the next level. It is called consistency he has none!!!!

I usually like dogfights, I don't like blowouts, hence the reason I like most inner division games. I don't think this one will be a blowout by any means, but if any one on here actually thinks the skins will win than your brain has been fried by your computer screen.

There is NO WAY the skins can score enough points, they will score points, just not enough. Sorry to break it to you, but yes I too would take Romo, Owens (weirdo), and Barber any day over Campbell, Moss, and Portis (showboat)!!! Oh and my offensive line is something that Redskin running backs dream of, just ask Clinton he will tell you!!!! Ha ha ha

No, really it will be a good game, I just don't see the Skins winning this one, not at all.

It was civil...

...until the end.

Campbell hasn't showed consistency the last year and a half because he's been in 3 different systems. You can't have consistency if what you're being taught is inconsistent. However, he seems to be doing well in this system, which isn't a surprise. He flourished in it at Auburn.

I don't know who will win. Obviously the Cowboys have better personel but it takes a 'team'. I think the Skins can win it and you need only look no further than last season in Texas Stadium. The Skins came close but had no cigar and it wasn't a blow-out by any means. In fact, the recent blowouts have been the Skins blowing out the Boys.

You and I can trash talk on each others players all we want. Teams can win on paper all they want. Lets see what happens on the field.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Redskins Stink!!!

It was civil...

...until the end.

Campbell hasn't showed consistency the last year and a half because he's been in 3 different systems. You can't have consistency if what you're being taught is inconsistent. However, he seems to be doing well in this system, which isn't a surprise. He flourished in it at Auburn.

I don't know who will win. Obviously the Cowboys have better personel but it takes a 'team'. I think the Skins can win it and you need only look no further than last season in Texas Stadium. The Skins came close but had no cigar and it wasn't a blow-out by any means. In fact, the recent blowouts have been the Skins blowing out the Boys.

You and I can trash talk on each others players all we want. Teams can win on paper all they want. Lets see what happens on the field.

I agree lets see what happens on the FIELD> but do we have to stop talking mess to each other.. Thats the whole fun in the COWBOYS-REDSKINS rivalry.... :evil:

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Redskins Stink!!

Today i got back to my office and some one had wrapped my Cowboys coffe mug with white paper and wrote GO SKINS on it..>>>.:lmao:

damm skins fans..:smack:

big_poppa

Work with em, I am surrounded by them. It is hard being a DC Firefighter and the only Cowboys fan in a house full of Skins fans, trust me this is pedly compared to what I put up with.

angelbaby

for angelbaby :spank:

When romo fumbled the snap in the championship game, I tore out the picture of him crying in sports illustrated. I taped it to her station at work along with the message "cry me a river all the way to the superbowl"!! :killingme Believe me she had been putting it on me all season. Just a little payback.