Go Cowboys!!!

Black-Francis

At least none of the cowfag fans here seem to be predicting a blowout of any sorts. Because we all know when these 2 teams play it rarely is. best rivalry in all of sports hands down.

Me i grew up in arlington va 2 miles from dc, my father started taking me to games when i was 5 years old, i have missed maybe 5 home games since then. HTTR!

:killingme Dallas owns the Skins 56-38-2.... Suck an egg loser!! Not to mention the 10 straight wins in the late nineties/early 2000's!!! They had won 14 out of 15 meetings from 1997 to 2004!! :killingme

Last edited:

SoMdDude

:killingme Dallas owns the Skins 56-38-2.... Suck an egg loser!! Not to mention the 10 straight wins in the late nineties/early 2000's!!! They had won 14 out of 15 meetings from 1997 to 2004!! :killingme

Yea but we have won 4 of the last 6, the momentum is starting to swing.

Where are you from anyway? i bet it isnt Dallas or texas, BANDWAGONER!

:duel:

Black-Francis

Yea but we have won 4 of the last 6, the momentum is starting to swing.

Where are you from anyway? i bet it isnt Dallas or texas, BANDWAGONER!

:duel:

Since when do you have to be from an area to like a team, you big dummy? I am old school, I even have Staubach, Dorsett and Smith jersey's to prove it!!!

Black-Francis

LOL dont cry man, its just words, really

How many Super Bowl rings do the Skins have? and 1 was from the SCAB shortened season!!! Only one other team has as much as the Cowboys!!! One for each finger including the middle finger!!!! :killingme :killingme :killingme

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
How many Super Bowl rings does the Skins have? and 1 was from the SCAB shortened season!!! Only one other team has as much as the Cowboys!!! One for each finger including the middle finger!!!! :killingme :killingme :killingme
Three and our scabs beat your scabs and everyone else. Even playing field and they deserve a ring.

There are two teams with five rings.

Steelers and 49ers.:wink:

Will it be another 12 years before you guys win a playoff game?

SoMdDude

How many Super Bowl rings does the Skins have? and 1 was from the SCAB shortened season!!! Only one other team has as much as the Cowboys!!! One for each finger including the middle finger!!!! :killingme :killingme :killingme

If you want to get technical, the Skins have 5 Championships, we won 2 championships BEFORE Super Bowls came into play. So dallas has 5 championships and so do we. So your argument about who has more super bowls really doesnt hold water as long as you take the pre super bowl era into account, i mean since we are talking championships and all. :coffee:

Black-Francis

Three and our scabs beat your scabs and everyone else. Even playing field and they deserve a ring.

There are two teams with five rings.

Steelers and 49ers.:wink:

Will it be another 12 years before you guys win a playoff game?

I forgot about San Fran!! This is the year, son!!!!!

angelbaby

Win or lose I am 100% Redskins fan....all the time! Even picked up Moss for fantasy this week.

:howdy: Me too! No bandwagon for me. I've been a fan since I was old enough to sit and watch with my dad. How many games do you cowboys fans get to go to other than when they play the redskins? There's nothing like the feeling of seeing your team play at home. I guess you could fly to texas...:bigwhoop:

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
:howdy: Me too! No bandwagon for me. I've been a fan since I was old enough to sit and watch with my dad. How many games do you cowboys fans get to go to other than when they play the redskins? There's nothing like the feeling of seeing your team play at home. I guess you could fly to texas...:bigwhoop:

Exactly! We went on Sunday. It dosent matter what the final score is(althoug I love when they win), the energy in that stadium is electric. I too have been watching it since I was a kid with my dad. No bandwagons allowed, I would have had to sleep outside.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Go Cowboys!!

I picked the Redskins. What would lead you to believe that?

Eh...what can I expect from ya'? You're a Dallas fan.

Oh sorry I thought the point of the pool was to guess right!! Thats why i thought you picked dallas sorry!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme :yahoo:

no but seriously thats why i said i dont know.. i was not exactly sure how that thing worked.. what does it cost to get in that pool? how does it work what are the numbers in between the teams exactly?

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oh sorry I thought the point of the pool was to guess right!! Thats why i thought you picked dallas sorry!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme :yahoo:

no but seriously thats why i said i dont know.. i was not exactly sure how that thing worked.. what does it cost to get in that pool? how does it work what are the numbers in between the teams exactly?
Costs nothing but you're probably 3 weeks too late to join.

The numbers in between are the spreads.

Dallas -11 Redskins means that Dallas is favored by 11 points to beat the Redskins.

If you pick the Redskins you're either picking them to win or picking them to come within 11 points.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Go COWBOYS!!

OH okay.. gotcha.. well then i might pick the skins too... 11 points is a lot of points.. That game is usally Competitive no matter where the teams are ranked..

CANT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY!!

:buddies:

big_poppa

I have to reply, those of you that pay attention to my posts know that I am a huge Cowboys fan and I just want to shed some light on how I became one so that you may understand how someone draws towards a team that is not from their "hometown". I was 6 years old when I started watching and playing football. I looked up to an uncle of mine like a father and he was a huge Cowboys fan (still is). He bacame a fan just to fight and argue with his brothers growing up. I fell in love with the Cowboys at age 6 and have never looked back. I have made several trips to Dallas, have met many players through the years, and named my oldest son Dallas.

You see you don't have to live somewhere to be totally wrapped up in a team. Location means absolutely nothing, it is what you believe in. I have met too many Skins fans through the years that when the Skins are doing poorly you would never know that they supported them. I can assure you that win or lose I will be wearing something silver and blue!!!!

With all of that being said here are my two keys of the game for each team, one for the offense and one for the defense.

For the Cowboys the key on offense will be to not make stupid plays (turnovers, penalties)
On defense it will be our Secondary, we need to play well together back there, we have one of the best Run defenses in the league and I think that will hold true, our pass coverage is another story.

For the Skins your offense has got to execute plays and Campbell has to get the ball out of his hands. You haven't seen a pass rush like this yet this year.
For your defense it will be getting Romo out of his rythym. He has matured a lot over the past year and a half and is standing in the pocket more, now when he moves he is a little less accurate for some reason, you will need to make him uncomfortable.

Every statistic you look at points in favor of the Cowboys, every single one, there is no way the Skins should win this game.................HOWEVER it is the NFC East, it is Football, so NOTHING is guaranteed. Remember this is coming from someone with so much pride in his team that he named his first born after them.

In the end, good luck Skins fans, I think it will be a great game. And win or lose at the final whistle here's to ya
:buddies:

The damn Lombardi trophy is coming back to the NFC East again this year, through one team or another it will be back!!!!

Last edited: