Go Cowboys!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Once again Terence Newman is the Redskins' beyotch.:killingme Usually it's Cooley who is bending him over but the little man is working it too.

SoMdDude

How bout them cowboys? LOL all of you Dallass fans talking so much trash, guess we wont see many cowboy flags flyin from their cars this week, bunch of bandwagoners.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Vic-tory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight! For Ole DCCCC!!!

angelbaby

How bout them cowboys? LOL all of you Dallass fans talking so much trash, guess we wont see many cowboy flags flyin from their cars this week, bunch of bandwagoners.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Vic-tory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight! For Ole DCCCC!!!

:yeahthat:

SoMdDude

Hey look its Terrence Newman

burnt_toast.jpg

warneckutz

You know my original post was civil to say the least. I tried to keep it in, but I can't any longer. Campbell sucks, dude ask anyone, so he has had a couple of decent weeks, he cannot and will not ever amount to anything in this league. Like so many before him he was good in college and crap at the next level. It is called consistency he has none!!!!

I usually like dogfights, I don't like blowouts, hence the reason I like most inner division games. I don't think this one will be a blowout by any means, but if any one on here actually thinks the skins will win than your brain has been fried by your computer screen.

There is NO WAY the skins can score enough points, they will score points, just not enough. Sorry to break it to you, but yes I too would take Romo, Owens (weirdo), and Barber any day over Campbell, Moss, and Portis (showboat)!!! Oh and my offensive line is something that Redskin running backs dream of, just ask Clinton he will tell you!!!! Ha ha ha

No, really it will be a good game, I just don't see the Skins winning this one, not at all.

Fool. :roflmao:

Nice PM btw :lmao:

big_poppa

Well I stand corrected. They found a way. My team was flat, flat all game long. When you don't execute you lose football games in this league. The Cowboys didn't do anything right. Good game, we will see you again 11/16!!!!!

mainman

Set Trippin
Ook, why did Wash. kick to Dallas after the half?? Dallas scored last. :confused:
You need to stick to:

hold right foot down,
hold steering wheel to the left..
let up off of right foot just a bit...
straighten wheel out...
hold right foot down...

repeat 5000 times.....