good tattoo parlors

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Anyone have any experience with No Regrets Tattoo in Solomons? Just wondering is they are any good and is there anyone specifically I should see over there?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Anyone have any experience with No Regrets Tattoo in Solomons? Just wondering is they are any good and is there anyone specifically I should see over there?

Don't know anything about it. I'd recommend Robbie at Eternal Buzz in Prince Frederick. Awesome artist and nice guy...very clean shop. :yay:

csanders

You know a tattoo is permanent right?

Mystic in Waldorf on Rt. 5 is pretty good from what I've heard. I do not have any tattoos. I cannot stand to get 1 needle, so I'm sure not going to sit there and let them stick me with 100's of needles. :ohwell:

Right now, I am saving my money to get my arse moved up to my chest.

:confused: Then again, I'd be real top heavy.

Mystic Tattoo in Waldorf is no longer in business, but Martin (the owner) has opened his own business in LaPlata. He's a cousin of my husband's and does excellent work!

lbreder

2into4
I have 9 tats and most of them were done out of state. Two of them were done at RO and this girl named Andi did them and she was awesome!!! I love tats but hate needles, go figure! Anyways being back in Maryland I would recommend RO.

sparkysgirl

No Regrets in Solomons is new but has done some good work. My BF got his 2nd tattoo there and it turned out great. A bunch of people from the firehouse have gotten new tattoos or touch ups there. He did some really good fine line work around one of their tattoos!

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
I am partial to Undergound. Both of my tats are from there. I just heard yesterday that they closed down though. I sure hope not, they have the drawing of my huge back tattoo waiting there, untill i save up enough money.