good tattoo parlors

mainman

Set Trippin
RoseRed said:
She listened and not so much as a thank you. :mad:
Actually her siggy is still incorrect, if you wanna nitpick.. It is implying that she has more than one A-hole... unless she is talking about her mouth, which makes her siggy ok...:yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
mainman said:
Actually her siggy is still incorrect, if you wanna nitpick.. It is implying that she has more than one A-hole... unless she is talking about her mouth, which makes her siggy ok...:yay:

Jazz would be so proud of you.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
mainman said:

a little FYI about the quote~~~~It is a line from "House of 1000 Corpses" . Guess that movie is just a little too much for your intellect

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• do you like.jpg
    do you like.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 80
G

geminigrl

jwwb2000 said:
a little FYI about the quote~~~~It is a line from "House of 1000 Corpses" . Guess that movie is just a little too much for your intellect
Did you like that movie?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
geminigrl said:
Did you like that movie?

I will put it like this......it is not for the weak stomached person due to all the gore. I really did like the movie. I'm sure it is already labeled a cult classic.

mainman

Set Trippin
jwwb2000 said:
Is all of the dialogue in this fantastic movie as intellectually stimulating as your siggy?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

If so than I’m on my way out to grab a copy now...:rolleyes: <o:p></o:p>

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
mainman said:
Is all of the dialogue in this fantastic movie as intellectually stimulating as your siggy?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I caught your :gossip: :whistle:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
mainman said:

:snooze:

H

HollowSoul

fttrsbeerwench said:
And I haven't dated a guy with a tat in about five years, I don't think one has anything to do with the other. My current tries to scrub my tats off in the tub, he wishes I didn't have em but he's very old fshioned like that. Plus his ex-wife would get a new tat every tiem she wanted to piss him off. (go figure)Hollow doesn't ahve a girlfriend because he is eother too nice, or to weird. I think he's nice, so he has the right to be picky.
it's cause i'm wierd......but thanx anywhoo..:lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
otter said:
Jazz would be so proud of you.
:yay: I am. :huggy: for MM. It's so hard to raise them right, then let them go. But you made me proud, former grasshopper. *sniffle*