good tattoo parlors

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jazz lady said:
:yay: I am. :huggy: for MM. It's so hard to raise them right, then let them go. But you made me proud, former grasshopper. *sniffle*

you didn't read far enough :lol:

mainman said:
If so than I’m on my way out to grab a copy now...:rolleyes: <o:p></o:p>

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jazz lady said:
Now where is that salt shaker I used to have? I think crabby must have borrowed it. :lmao:

No, I reserved it for use on Sunday @ approximately 4:30 p.m., when the wounds will be good and fresh. :biggrin:

K

kris31280

:lol: I google for reviews of Underground Tattoo, since one of the guys offered to design my tatt for free and I'm happy with their piercing... and this is what google pulls up.

At least now I know where that freaky piercing pic came from :shrug:

HotPinkChicken

I've had 2 tatts done at Red Octopus and I was very happy with them. I'm a sissy when it comes to needles, so they had the numbing gel called Sustain which was AWESOME!!! Not everyone uses it. There's a new place in Solomons called No Regrets. I went in there at 1pm on a Wednesday for a VERY SUDDEN urge to get a tatt. They took me and it was well done. It was a free hand rememberance tatt and I was very pleased with the cost and results!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chris at Ink Wizard just recolored my tat and it looks great - he did a nice job, shaded it a bit and gave me a more defined "arrow".