Good Times at Cadillac Jacks

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had a local business owner tell me man years ago, you wanted a chalk outline or blood on the sidewalk in front of your business because it brought people in to gawk and ask questions and buy stuff.
Hmm. I didn't see anything like that last time I stopped by your store.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Surprised I didn't catch the sling on our island intrusion detection system today. I hear scooters galore running up and down.
Haven't been out.

But I'm really getting P.O.'d with the hot rodders and loud bikes on 235. Started at 7am today. You can hear the same vehicles race up and down 235 for hours on end, from inside, with the windows closed, with the TV on. Some of them are louder than the sirens on the rescue vehicles coming out of Chancellor's Run, so that's saying something. And not one LEO anywhere. No enforcement, no consequence, no peace.

Another reason to get the hell out of here.

TPD

the poor dad
Haven't been out.

But I'm really getting P.O.'d with the hot rodders and loud bikes on 235. Started at 7am today. You can hear the same vehicles race up and down 235 for hours on end, from inside, with the windows closed, with the TV on. Some of them are louder than the sirens on the rescue vehicles coming out of Chancellor's Run, so that's saying something. And not one LEO anywhere. No enforcement, no consequence, no peace.

Another reason to get the hell out of here.
the popular thing down on this end of the county is the teenagers on dirt bikes/4 wheelers riding up and down the county roads at all hours of the day and night along with the 20-30yo adults on their $20k side by sides riding the power lines on the weekends. Two weekends ago I spotted about a dozen of these "adults". Once they are done on the power lines, they have no problem riding the shoulder of the road to get back to their starting point.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
the popular thing down on this end of the county is the teenagers on dirt bikes/4 wheelers riding up and down the county roads at all hours of the day and night along with the 20-30yo adults on their $20k side by sides riding the power lines on the weekends. Two weekends ago I spotted about a dozen of these "adults". Once they are done on the power lines, they have no problem riding the shoulder of the road to get back to their starting point.
Back in the day before I had a license, I used the powerline right-of-way to get around without using the road. But my bikes were always quiet, didn't even know I was there. Ninja mode.

I remember one time I was out riding and spotted a girl on a horse coming towards me. I pulled over and turned off the bike, because I knew how easily a horse can get spooked and the trail wasn't that wide. The girl was amazed and in disbelief that a biker would do that, and thanked me.

My Ninja bike.... A Harley M-50 with a 3-on-the-tree.
IMG_2064.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
allow me to remind YOU of the incident at the Hangar Club, circa 1987..... Oh yeah!!!!! I'm going THERE Missy!!!!!

I was a dancer...SHUT UP!!! I was in college, needed a few bucks...started out as a barback.... you know the picture.... well, one night "Big Tanny" called in sick so they needed a substitute dancer. The owner/Mafia hit man, "Greasy Salvador" said to me, "Hey "fatboy" get up there...."... Of course I was anxious at first....shy..... and well....you know what I'm talking about.....

But the drinks were flowing and the girls were getting frisky..... well, this little blonde, VERY BLONDE, VIXEN STROLLED UP AND PUT A DOLLAR DOWN MY BVD'S!!!!..... WELL, IT FELL THRU!!!!

She pointed at me and said, "Hey, keep it shorty"..... ring a bell sunshine????

I think what I said was, "Keep the change, shorty."

That must have been the night of my friend's bachelorette party. I think she chased you around the room yelling, "Do you take Mastercard??" because she'd run out of dollar bills.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah, you were a hottie back in the channel 10 days.
Hey now..I was "famous" back in those days too. The mattress store that use to be on 235 had TV10 crew on site to film a commercial and I happened to be the only customer that (unfortunately) walked in at the time. "Hey buddy!..you wanna help us with this commercial?" Sh!t....took years for me to live that down. "Mattress Bill", my esteemed colleagues called me.