Gov. Kristi Noem: Bikers come to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (and South Dakota) for freedom

Bayscrapper

Nothign like dying or being hospitalized for "mah frEEdOmS"
Two weeks after the annual motorcycle rally in Sturgis, South Dakota, reported Covid infections in the state have risen nearly sixfold.
South Dakota counted 3,819 new cases in the past two weeks, including seven deaths, up from 644 cases in the 14 days preceding it. That makes it the state with the largest percent increase in Covid cases in the past two weeks.

The state's rate of Covid-19 infections per capita in the past two weeks is in the bottom half of the country, but it's the sharp and sudden increase in case counts that sets it apart.

Kid Rock on Twitter has been forced to cancel two shows in Fort Worth, Texas, because “over half the band has f** covid”, he has said.

This comes after Kid Rock played to a “packed house” at the 10-day Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota on 8 August, which health officials are calling a “superspreader event”.

Bayscrapper

3,819 new cases in the past two weeks, including seven deaths.... that is 3,812 more now with natural immunity!
You aren't very smart are you? Get hospitatized to develop "natural immunity" or take a shot to help jump start your immune system to build immunity

Bayscrapper

If you're so skeeeerrd, Ballsucker, stay in your bunk bed and hide under the covers while the rest of us live our lives. :lmao:

I'm not scared but i don't go against the advice of doctors, scientists and experts and meet in large groups during a preventable pandemic.

But common sense is clearly not your strong suit

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'm not scared but i don't go against the advice of doctors, scientists and experts and meet in large groups during a preventable pandemic.

But common sense is clearly not your strong suit
It's ok. You can cry.

We won't make fun of you.

Well, actually I will but then.... :sshrug:

Reactions: BOP

Bayscrapper

And don't forget... 7 deaths... 7! :cds:

No wonder Ballsucker is skeerrd.

Why would you want 7 people to die if they don't have to?

Oh right because you are too scared to wear a tiny piece of cloth over our fat ugly mouth for the good of other americans.

Selfish garbage. You are whats wrong with our country.

I would happily trade 1 afghan refuge for one maga any day.

Last edited:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Why would you want 7 people to die if they don't have to?

Oh right because you are too scared to wear a tiny piece of cloth over our fat ugly mouth for the good of other amricans.

Selfish garbage. You are whats wrong with our country.

I would happily trade 1 afghan refuge for one maga any day.
Did you stop driving your car?

You have a 1 in 250,000 chance of killing yourself or others in an accident on any given day.

Did you stop driving you selfish prick?

And I would happily make organic fertilizer out of any Democrat any day.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Two weeks after the annual motorcycle rally in Sturgis, South Dakota, reported Covid infections in the state have risen nearly sixfold.
South Dakota counted 3,819 new cases in the past two weeks, including seven deaths, up from 644 cases in the 14 days preceding it. That makes it the state with the largest percent increase in Covid cases in the past two weeks.
Any statistics on how many of those infected actually attended the rally? Because many of the attendees were from out of state and returned to their home state, so the counting the cases in SD 2 weeks after most left the area.....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Tell us again how me wearing a mask protects the person working next to me???
My ppe at work protects me dildo.
He knows it's so.

His Illustrious President Joey "Eggplant" Biden, and CNN told him so.