Gov. Kristi Noem: Bikers come to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (and South Dakota) for freedom

Bayscrapper

Did you stop driving your car?

You have a 1 in 250,000 chance of killing yourself or others in an accident on any given day.

Did you stop driving you selfish prick?

And I would happily make organic fertilizer out of any Democrat any day.

That's why we have seatbelts, airbags and crumple zones moron. To reduce the risk. Just like a mask.

Go tear those out of your car and then we can talk.

Feel free to eject yourself through the windshield for the sake of your freedom

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
That's why we have seatbelts, airbags and crumple zones moron. To reduce the risk. Just like a mask.

So you just don't care about killing people on the road.

Just like a selfish ####ing Leftist.

You should never drive again if you really care!

:jet:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oh right because you are too scared to wear a tiny piece of cloth over our fat ugly mouth for the good of other americans.

According to Medical Professionals N95 / KN95 are no more than 60% effective .... CLOTH Masks are 10% Effective

Masks Don't Stop The Spread DUMB ASS My 16 yr old was in school ONE 1/2 Day ... and got sick you stupid **** ... everyone masked with Covid Social distancing Protocols

I'll repeat it for cheap seats in the back

MASKS DO NOT WORK

States and Countries WITH NO MASK MANDATES have similar Covid Infection / Death Rates

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
According to Medical Professionals N95 / KN95 are no more than 60% effective .... CLOTH Masks are 10% Effective

Masks Don't Stop The Spread DUMB ASS My 16 yr old was in school ONE 1/2 Day ... and got sick you stupid **** ... everyone masked with Covid Social distancing Protocols

I'll repeat it for cheap seats in the back

MASKS DO NOT WORK

States and Countries WITH NO MASK MANDATES have similar Covid Infection / Death Rates
You're wasting your time. These idiots want to be told what to do.

Bayscrapper

Not yet anyway. And I'm sure they wouldn't blame it on Antifa.

Is that like a canoli?

--- End of line (MCP)

Well more Maga's have tried to attack our capitol and our elections than any afghans i've met.

Seesm like they are more patriotic than most MAga's who constantly scream about tearing down our government and attacking our elections.

MAga are the american Taliban

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Well more Maga's have tried to attack our capitol and our elections than any afghans i've met.

Seesm like they are more patriotic than most MAga's who constantly scream about tearing down our government and attacking our elections.

MAga are the american Taliban
If this is you trolling go back to school. If this is an example of your thinking process go back to school. If this is your take on reality go seek out psychiatric help. Because your takes on COVID, the Afghan debacle, and all other things display a) a remarkable inability to troll, b) a remarkable inability to reason logically, c) a remarkable detachment from reality and how the world works, d) a combination of a, b, or c, or e) a, b, and c..

And yet there's one more remarkable thing here: irony. You would love to curtail the First Amendment protections of the very people who are fighting to keep your 1A protections in place so that you can spout your ridiculous drivel.

Done with this. At a minimum, time to go out and mow the lawn and contribute to climate change global warming.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If this is you trolling go back to school. If this is an example of your thinking process go back to school. If this is your take on reality go seek out psychiatric help. Because your takes on COVID, the Afghan debacle, and all other things display a) a remarkable inability to troll, b) a remarkable inability to reason logically, c) a remarkable detachment from reality and how the world works, d) a combination of a, b, or c, or e) a, b, and c..

And yet there's one more remarkable thing here: irony. You would love to curtail the First Amendment protections of the very people who are fighting to keep your 1A protections in place so that you can spout your ridiculous drivel.

--- End of line (MCP)
:buddies:

Bayscrapper

Done with this. At a minimum, time to go out and mow the lawn and contribute to climate change.

--- End of line (MCP)

I have no problem with 1A. I love it. Show me where i have said anything against it?

Its seems you guys are the ones who try to overthrow the government when free and fair elections don't go your way.

Seems less than patriotic to me.

It's not trolling when its facts

The people who attacked our capitol with the intent of stopping democracy are terrorists. And they were all Trump supporters.

black dog

Free America

Funny thing I have two cars and four motorcycles that dont have any of those things...

black dog

Free America
I have no problem with 1A. I love it. Show me where i have said anything against it?

Its seems you guys are the ones who try to overthrow the government when free and fair elections don't go your way.

Seems less than patriotic to me.

It's not trolling when its facts

The people who attacked our capitol with the intent of stopping democracy are terrorists. And they were all Trump supporters.

I wpuld bet like our Forefathers, if some wanted to overthrow our Government they would have showed ip armed in DC....
Funny you all sh!t your pants and clutched your pearls over a hundred unarmed Citizens, and are still crying about it....