They call me ... Sarcasmo
Husband Todd should run:
Commercial fisherman- "Deadliest Catch" fan votes
Works in the oil fields on the North Slope- Blue collar vote
Snow machine racer- NASCAR and X-Games vote
Union :dead: member, but they may appeal to some
:lmao:

Pandora

lol I heard that and thought that was cool. I think she is the real deal, and doesn't come from a privileged family.

One of my very good friends looks JUST like her and talks just like her.

She seems very comfortable speaking but has this thing with her pointer finger (hand talker), kinda cute.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
obamas only been a senator for 143 days and has babies to raise,, oh wait, thats right, he can just that to his wife.

He's been converted already:yay:

She is getting the troops fired up and it looks like she isn't relying on a tele prompter too much. (Don't why I noticed that.)

johnjrval424

I like her down-to-earth-ism. She speaks very well without using $5.00 words. She's made some good points, I think.

It will be tragic when it happens, but you can be assured that the Dems will go on the hunt and will put her and her family under the microscope. I just hope they are up for the challenge as much as she is for this VP job.

Nobama's camp has already released a statement about her and the media isn't saying good things about him right now...

johnjrval424

Husband Todd should run:
Commercial fisherman- "Deadliest Catch" fan votes
Works in the oil fields on the North Slope- Blue collar vote
Snow machine racer- NASCAR and X-Games vote
Union :dead: member, but they may appeal to some
:lmao:

I'm in!!!!!!!! I like all of the above - except the Union part.

Pandora

she single? i look like McCain.

:lol: No, she is married, has been, ironically, just as long as Sarah or close to it.

The stock market went back up BTW. It made a huge and sudden drop within the hour prior. I always look at that sort of thing because it is a good indicator of how the news is going over.

Sounds like a campaign speech......

for 2012.

I think she did a fantastic job. Wonder what the Monday Morning Quarterbacks will have to say? And Van Halen is played again.... as they leave.

bcp

In My Opinion
I like her down-to-earth-ism. She speaks very well without using $5.00 words. She's made some good points, I think.

It will be tragic when it happens, but you can be assured that the Dems will go on the hunt and will put her and her family under the microscope. I just hope they are up for the challenge as much as she is for this VP job.

Nobama's camp has already released a statement about her and the media isn't saying good things about him right now...
well she is from Alaska, I suppose they will use that to prove that she is a cold Beatch

dn0121

O so sorry I had them saved in "my documents" from a gun board where she's been discussed for almost the last year.

Knock yourself out if you want go google some up.

no Im with you I think shes great. Ive been following her for a while too. My comment was a bit harsh I gather.