Gov Sarah Palin?

Kerad

I heard that :lol: Something like "McCain just picked the Mayor of a town of 9,000 with no foreign policy experience."

Nothing like taking a big old dump on small town America and women and thinking that a whirlwind trip on the O jet for a week is oodles of foreign policy experience. :killingme

I heard she was a mayor...didn't know it was a town of only 9,000.

Even better. :yay:

Pandora

I deleted that, it dosen't matter. Just getting sucked in.

:poorbaby: I am sure all sort of video and photos are going to surface now. I meant nothing ill in my comment, just wasn't sure if you were near a TV today to see the video footage. :shrug:

johnjrval424

I disagree that Ehrlich had Steele as a token. Steele was a good man and did a good job as Lt. Governor. We lost Ehrlich because Steele ran for Senator and Ehrlich made a poor pick for Lt. Gov. If Steele had run as Lt. Gov. I feel Ehrlich would have won.

I agree - good example of career suicide there. I would like to have seen Ehrlich in for a second term. And I also agree that Steele was a good person as has been demonstrated in his career choices after office....

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
:poorbaby: I am sure all sort of video and photos are going to surface now. I meant nothing ill in my comment, just wasn't sure if you were near a TV today to see the video footage. :shrug:

Right I know that is why I deleted, it was starting to sound like I was getting "butt hurt" and I didn't want to continue to go that path.

ImnoMensa

They've shown that entire video (that is a frame from the video) a couple of times this morning.

Ok... I noticed McCain's wife now has a cast on her wrist. Prior, she had a brace and the media said she sprained her wrist shaking hands with somebody. Not that it is important but just curious, what is the latest on her fragile wrist? :confused:

I don't know why... but I just don't like McCain's wife. She comes across as stuffy and stuck up.

Its probably just sore from shaking hands and the brace allows her to use her other hand, giving that one a break.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I skimmed the DU(h) real quick lots of fear and hatred towards Palin. It's kind of scary that those people actually breathe without being reminded.

johnjrval424

I heard that :lol: Something like "McCain just picked the Mayor of a town of 9,000 with no foreign policy experience."

Nothing like taking a big old dump on small town America and women and thinking that a whirlwind trip on the O jet for a week is oodles of foreign policy experience. :killingme

Yeah, let's pick the fact that she was Mayor of a town of 9,000 - not that she overwhelmingly won the Governorship of Alaska and then took her own party to task to boot.

I think she is the answer to every Republican's prayers - no wonder Alaska is such a great place!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm...

I skimmed the DU(h) real quick lots of fear and hatred towards Palin. It's kind of scary that those people actually breathe without being reminded.

...gonna start another thread about that very thing. It will be titled; Race and gender; the big Democrat lie

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Don't know if this is on Google or not

but this is the kind of VP I can get behind.......... no disrespect.

Attachments

• palin_deer.jpg
    palin_deer.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 56

dn0121

Who said they don't "matter"?

guess I took it the wrong way based on your previous posts. so why is it even better that it is only 9000?

edit: guess I didn't take it the wrong way by your later posts.

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I heard she was a mayor...didn't know it was a town of only 9,000.

Even better. :yay:

And as Governor 670,000. How many people did NObama have executive management over, I missed that listening to all his other B/S rhetoric??? :coffee: