Gov Sarah Palin?

Pandora

O so sorry I had them saved in "my documents" from a gun board where she's been discussed for almost the last year.

Knock yourself out if you want go google some up.

They've shown that entire video (that is a frame from the video) a couple of times this morning.

Ok... I noticed McCain's wife now has a cast on her wrist. Prior, she had a brace and the media said she sprained her wrist shaking hands with somebody. Not that it is important but just curious, what is the latest on her fragile wrist? :confused:

I don't know why... but I just don't like McCain's wife. She comes across as stuffy and stuck up.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
no Im with you I think shes great. Ive been following her for a while too. My comment was a bit harsh I gather.

No, it just seemed like you were trying to call me on something. Just don't want it to seem like I am just now jumping on her bandwagon, I've been tooting her horn for some time now.

ImnoMensa

Dont believe that a Republican cannot win in Maryland. Ehrlich won.

It just takes a lot of work, but it can be done.

This just might do it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'd like...

Didn't they used to not announce the VP choice until the conventions?

I speculate that the timing in annoncing his VP choice was to take the wind out of the Democratic Euphoria after the DNC. :yay:

...to take this opportunity to offer my apology; you were right. I was wrong.
I just watched her with McCain.

She is OUTSTANDING.

:buddies:

dn0121

No, it just seemed like you were trying to call me on something. Just don't want it to seem like I am just now jumping on her bandwagon, I've been tooting her horn for some time now.

Nah I dont think that, I think you were the first post I ever read on here about her. I think this is great because in 2012/2016 she can run for Pres.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Why?

A historic election. regardless of who wins.............I think McCain just committed political suicide though. :coffee:

?

Good Lord, he just gave all the grouchy, pizzed off hard core conservatives around here reason to vote FOR him instead of AGAINST Obama. This is a brilliant choice by McCain in my view.

:buddies:

johnjrval424

See how long he lasted? When you ignore the folks that put you there, you get canned. I voted for him the first time. When he ignored the Second Amendment voters, he lost.

Ehrlich had Steele as his token, much like O'Malley has Brown as his token. Unfortunately, Ehrlich didn't capitalize on the opportunity as he should have. Hence, we now have to deal with O'Malley's BS and rhetoric. We should :smack: Ehrlich the next time we see him...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dude...

That'll be McCain's only hope, I don't see the GOP women voters picking up the votes needed.

...the math before today was McCain gets 90% of Bushs vote plus enough in the middle to cover that 10% and then just see how many college kids actually remember to vote.

Now, the math is she'll get 99% of W's vote PLUS a bunch of people who simply want a woman PLUS a hunk of Obama's 'change' vote plus some Dem voters who can't help but vote for a babe.

She's the goods.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think...

I hope the Duke of Snide does make her cry. It will be good press, the wealthy, mean, nasty, power hungry, life long grifter attacks do-gooder.

...you got this all wrong. You read much about her? 'Joey' will be having mom tell him to quit crying and run back out their and punch her back! :lmao:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Ehrlich had Steele as his token, much like O'Malley has Brown as his token. Unfortunately, Ehrlich didn't capitalize on the opportunity as he should have. Hence, we now have to deal with O'Malley's BS and rhetoric. We should :smack: Ehrlich the next time we see him...

Symbolically I did. I contributed to his first campaign. He hit me up regularly since. I wrote back that he ignored the gun voters, so I am ignoring him. Haven't heard much since.

ImnoMensa

I disagree that Ehrlich had Steele as a token. Steele was a good man and did a good job as Lt. Governor. We lost Ehrlich because Steele ran for Senator and Ehrlich made a poor pick for Lt. Gov. If Steele had run as Lt. Gov. I feel Ehrlich would have won.

Pete

Repete
I like her down-to-earth-ism. She speaks very well without using $5.00 words. She's made some good points, I think.

It will be tragic when it happens, but you can be assured that the Dems will go on the hunt and will put her and her family under the microscope. I just hope they are up for the challenge as much as she is for this VP job.

Nobama's camp has already released a statement about her and the media isn't saying good things about him right now...

I heard that :lol: Something like "McCain just picked the Mayor of a town of 9,000 with no foreign policy experience."

Nothing like taking a big old dump on small town America and women and thinking that a whirlwind trip on the O jet for a week is oodles of foreign policy experience. :killingme