Gov Sarah Palin?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I followed you. That's why I am sitting back and watching. However, I am leaning towards this ticket now.

Glad someone is paying attention. :lol:

I'm still thinking about it, just not ready to commit. There's still a chance that with a bit of help from global warming, hell might freeze over and I'll change my decision. Setting Sarah aside...the big picture is that McCain's running for president and whether or not I want to vote for him.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dude...

Glad someone is paying attention. :lol:

I'm still thinking about it, just not ready to commit. There's still a chance that with a bit of help from global warming, hell might freeze over and I'll change my decision. Setting Sue aside...the big picture is that McCain's running for president and whether or not I want to vote for him.

...I hear you. I've been in a funk over this election since super Tuesday trying to take in the Dems slow motion political suicide yet not being able to enjoy it as much as I might were I pulling for someone besides Ron Paul.

There wasn't anyone that even sounded remotely interested that he could pick to change my mind. I was prepared to settle for being part of the Kiki Stinkertoes phenomena and contenting myself with this epic DNC/Clinton brawl after they blew it.

Now, I'm just hoping she has the stones to call them on their and the medias desperate attempts to fight back.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll take the 10 years of combined state and US senate (with foreign relations committee membership) experience over the one with less than two years of state governor experience.

And you're STILL comparing a Presidential candidate to a VP candidate.

Let's talk about McCain's experience vs. Obama's, if you want to compare apples and apples.

Care to call Joe Biden a liar?

:roflmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
...I hear you. I've been in a funk over this election since super Tuesday trying to take in the Dems slow motion political suicide yet not being able to enjoy it as much as I might were I pulling for someone besides Ron Paul.

There wasn't anyone that even sounded remotely interested that he could pick to change my mind. I was prepared to settle for being part of the Kiki Stinkertoes phenomena and contenting myself with this epic DNC/Clinton brawl after they blew it.

Now, I'm just hoping she has the stones to call them on their and the medias desperate attempts to fight back.

I've been bored with all the campaign talk but it's definitely getting interesting again. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I'm not spinning anything. She seems like a decent enough person...at least initially. I'm just very happy that the GOP cannot legitimately whine about Obama's inexperience any more.

At least not with any shred of credibility.
not sure how to break this to you but, the GOP can still talk about nobamas lack of experience, see, nobama is running for president, he has to be compared to McCain, and as we all know, nobama cant hold up to the comparison when it comes to experience.
Now, Biden might be a better choice to compare to her since he is running for vice President

ImnoMensa

Enjoy your eight years of inferior beer. :buddies:

What makes you think that beer is inferior when you havent tasted the oppositions, all you have listened to are promises of a better beer and hope that its more palatable. It could very well turn out to be Elephant Piss.

Kerad

And you're STILL comparing a Presidential candidate to a VP candidate.

Let's talk about McCain's experience vs. Obama's, if you want to compare apples and apples.

Care to call Joe Biden a liar?

:roflmao:

I answered the question I was asked.

Obviously McCain's got tons more experience than Obama does...Obama himself acknowledges that.

The problem I have with McCain isn't his experience, it's his intentions, plans, opinions, temperament and age.

backagain39

I just love McCain's choice for VP.....this will get the excitement back into his camp!!!!!

And his timing was fantastic......this sure stole some thunder from Obama's speech from last night......

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Me...

Obviously McCain's got tons more experience than Obama does...Obama himself acknowledges that.

The problem I have with McCain isn't his experience, it's his intentions, plans, opinions, temperament and age.

...too! Until today. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yup...

I just love McCain's choice for VP.....this will get the excitement back into his camp!!!!!

And his timing was fantastic......this sure stole some thunder from Obama's speech from last night......

...I was watching MSNBC lead up to her announcement and they sounded like they were covering a funeral. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
I answered the question I was asked.

Not to mention that our VP candidate looks better in a swim suit than your VP candidate.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What makes you think that beer is inferior when you havent tasted the oppositions, all you have listened to are promises of a better beer and hope that its more palatable. It could very well turn out to be Elephant Piss.

But if you dress it up in a nice dark bottle that doesn't have a twist top and put it next to some Blue Moon Pale Ale or Widmer Hefeweizen then you can get away with selling Elephant piss and say it is a "beer for the discriminating palate".

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

U N C L E :jameo: