Gov Sarah Palin?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
...the angle of the pic. I'd venture they are actually a good ten feet apart. Or he will be. Right quickly. :lmao:

Hell effing yeah!!!

Photographic foreshortening of distance due to telescopic lens. Not even an idiot would be that close to the front of a hot firing line.

PsyOps

Pixelated
...resign day 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People gotta give up this age BS. Good lord. The man gets around like he's in his 40's.

If you have a family member in their 70s you know how quickly one's health can turn around. It's a concern of mine.

I'm certainly not committed to McCain at this point and this doesn't change this much. But if I vote for him it will be a huge factor to consider what happens if he has a sudden change in his health. And this could be exponentially worse sitting on the pressures of the WH...

Kerad

You started the 'stunt' bit and now wanna lay it at my feet?

How is McCain 'desperate'? She sounds fantastic, far better than Obama resume wise and experience wise. All I'm saying is she simply is inexperienced as far as being national level.

Sounds to me like this pick just made you crap your pants.

Crap my pants?!?! :confused:

I'm very pleased with McCain's gift...I mean, his choice for VP. :yay:

I just hope Biden doesn't make her cry during the debate. (Is there only one?)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Look...

If you have a family member in their 70s you know how quickly one's health can turn around. It's a concern of mine.

I'm certainly not committed to McCain at this point and this doesn't change this much. But if I vote for him it will be a huge factor to consider what happens if he has a sudden change in his health. And this could be exponentially worse sitting on the pressures of the WH...

...44 year olds drop dead every day. We're talking about a long time US Senator who has at his disposal the best care there is. I ain't worried about his age, at all. He's been running his butt off for months and hasn't looked slow or run down a bit.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
...resign day 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People gotta give up this age BS. Good lord. The man gets around like he's in his 40's.

Agree good god he even made a commercial with his 92 year old mother, last I checked, NObama's mother died at 52 from cancer and NObama is a closet Newport smoker!!!

ImnoMensa

Crap my pants?!?! :confused:

I'm very pleased with McCain's gift...I mean, his choice as VP. :yay:

I just hope Biden doesn't make her cry during the debate. (Is there only one?)

This from a man who would pick Hillary as VP and probably loved it when Hillary showed a tear. What a prick.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well if he does she still has as much experience as Obama.

A year as Governor beats 143 days as Senator.

I'm not concerned about Obama's experience because I'm definitely not voting for him. I already know he's not experienced enough for the job. So being on the fence for McCain, the experience thing IS a concern of mine.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
...44 year olds drop dead every day. We're talking about a long time US Senator who has at his disposal the best care there is. I ain't worried about his age, at all. He's been running his butt off for months and hasn't looked slow or run down a bit.

Agree, Unlike NObama who needed a 2 week vacation in Hawaii while McCain kept going!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
As it has been pointed out in here a couple of times Palin has executive experience whereas Obama does not. BUT does her executive experience trump Biden's overall legislative experience?

I told you folks that I thought the Veep pick was going to be a big time deciding factor in this race.

dn0121

For anyone who was waiting it is official. John McCain 2008 - John McCain for President

John McCain Selects Alaska Governor Sarah Palin As Vice Presidential Running Mate
ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain today announced that he has selected Alaska Governor Sarah Palin to be his running mate and to serve as his vice president.

Governor Palin is a tough executive who has demonstrated during her time in office that she is ready to be president. She has brought Republicans and Democrats together within her Administration and has a record of delivering on the change and reform that we need in Washington.

Governor Palin has challenged the influence of the big oil companies while fighting for the development of new energy resources. She leads a state that matters to every one of us -- Alaska has significant energy resources and she has been a leader in the fight to make America energy independent.

In Alaska, Governor Palin challenged a corrupt system and passed a landmark ethics reform bill. She has actually used her veto and cut budgetary spending. She put a stop to the "bridge to nowhere" that would have cost taxpayers $400 million dollars.

As the head of Alaska's National Guard and as the mother of a soldier herself, Governor Palin understands what it takes to lead our nation and she understands the importance of supporting our troops.

Governor Palin has the record of reform and bipartisanship that others can only speak of. Her experience in shaking up the status quo is exactly what is needed in Washington today.