Greg Best Clinic June 17th and 18th in VA

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Labs4Me said:
Yeah I hope so!! She's a little bigger than I personally like since I'm barely 5'1 but she's a nice horse! Her younger full brother is turning out great too although they are very different.

Is your mare the one in your avatar??

Labs4Me

BZHorseMomE said:
Beautiful paint. What's her breed and the 4 year olds breeding??
THANKS!!! :huggy: She's registered Paint and Pinto. Her father is QH and her mother is a registered Paint daughter of Tinky's Spook. The stud that I bred her to is registered and branded Hanoverian but not licensed since he's not Hanoverian 2 generations back on his dam's side (she's TB). I'm really happy with both of her babies though!!

S

saddlesore

Labs4Me said:
THANKS!!! :huggy: She's registered Paint and Pinto. Her father is QH and her mother is a registered Paint daughter of Tinky's Spook. The stud that I bred her to is registered and branded Hanoverian but not licensed since he's not Hanoverian 2 generations back on his dam's side (she's TB). I'm really happy with both of her babies though!!

Who cares if he's licensed, really? I think that's a great combo. You've got the sanity and nice personality of the Paint, big movement from the Hano, and forwardness from the TB ancestry. You're really going to have fun with them!