Grid Iron This Friday?

libby

HE SAID YES!!!:yahoo:
My dh said he would join me this Friday and I can come meet you guys!
He did roll his eyes at the idea that I want, or need to find friends on an internet forum, but...hey, what the heck!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Such a long way for you to travel tho, isn't it? lol....

I've never been to the GridIron. Might have to make this one.

You say that in jest, perhaps...but its not often we make the long journey all the way to the far distant reaches of Rt. 249...to that mystical place they call "Callaway".

:buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
You say that in jest, perhaps...but its not often we make the long journey all the way to the far distant reaches of Rt. 249...to that mystical place they call "Callaway".

:buddies:

It would be great to see you, Gilligan and you're lovely sidekick, too!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Such a long way for you to travel tho, isn't it? lol....

I've never been to the GridIron. Might have to make this one.

If you like wings, you'll love it! They have awesome wings! :yahoo:

PsyOps

Pixelated
HE SAID YES!!!:yahoo:
My dh said he would join me this Friday and I can come meet you guys!
He did roll his eyes at the idea that I want, or need to find friends on an internet forum, but...hey, what the heck!

You tell Mr. DH to just get those eyes straight in his eye sockets. This is serious business meeting and greeting.

That's okay.... bcp will set him straight.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It would be great to see you, Gilligan and you're lovely sidekick, too!

We had our first "night out" since her accident back in November, just last weekend. She's got a major case of cabin fever and she's ready to rock that walker!:buddies:

We went to Rick's new restaurant last weekend. Food was excellent..we'll have to put his place on the rotation this summer..when the deck is open..and the pool.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
We had our first "night out" since her accident back in November, just last weekend. She's got a major case of cabin fever and she's ready to rock that walker!:buddies:

We went to Rick's new restaurant last weekend. Food was excellent..we'll have to put his place on the rotation this summer..when the deck is open..and the pool.

Where is that?