Grid Iron This Friday?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We had our first "night out" since her accident back in November, just last weekend. She's got a major case of cabin fever and she's ready to rock that walker!:buddies:

We went to Rick's new restaurant last weekend. Food was excellent..we'll have to put his place on the rotation this summer..when the deck is open..and the pool.

Oh, gosh - that's right! She's made remarkable progress. :huggy: Well if she can make it out this week, we'd love it!

MMDad

Lem Putt
I'll try to get there for a little while, but can't stay too long if I do. But only if the hotties all give me hugs again. No Gilligan, you are not one of the hotties.

Hank

my war
I'll try to get there for a little while, but can't stay too long if I do. But only if the hotties all give me hugs again. No Gilligan, you are not one of the hotties.

Oh Lord... You have turned into the new Italian Scallion with these damn hugs...

MMDad

Lem Putt
Oh Lord... You have turned into the new Italian Scallion with these damn hugs...

Except that I don't pretend to be all righteous and holy. I freely and openly admit that it's all about contact with some beautiful women.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Except that I don't pretend to be all righteous and holy. I freely and openly admit that it's all about contact with some beautiful women.

You also don't, um, take liberties. That's a plus. :yay:

Although I described you the other day as a 7th grade pervert and next time I see you I'll tell you why. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
If I didn't have another obligation Friday night, I'd stop by. If you're not in the mood for wings, try the Black Diamond steak. :drool:

libby

You also don't, um, take liberties. That's a plus. :yay:

Although I described you the other day as a 7th grade pervert and next time I see you I'll tell you why. :lol:

There are perverts at these Meet and Greets? Don't say another word about it, this is exactly why my husband doesn't want me meeting people online!

There are perverts at these Meet and Greets? Don't say another word about it, this is exactly why my husband doesn't want me meeting people online!

Naw, good group of people.

However, if you see one take out a flashlight, you might want to cover up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Because....you can't meet perverts at work or a bar or a yoga class?

Anyway, I was just teasing him about the pervert part. He's not a groper or overt ogler. It's not like we're Auto Zone or anything.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Anyway, I was just teasing him about the pervert part. He's not a groper or overt ogler. It's not like we're Auto Zone or anything.

:jet:........ :twitch:...:penn:

libby

I was just teasing about believing they were actually perverts.