Haitians eating wildlife?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A fat cosplayer pretending to be tough.

Like you

Meal team Six and Y'all Qaeda.

I guess it's a little too complicated for your tiny brain?
This is why nobody of importance takes you liberal retards seriously. I'll bet the other retards all laugh, clap their hands, and drool incessantly when you say something so witty around them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_1197.png

Chopticon64

In case you have not heard, the residents of Springfield MO are a bit upset. Seems pets and geese and ducks are all just a big buffet for the latest round of "asylum seeking New Americans". This was Xs response to a meme dump request.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

The factory owner who hired them said they are better employees than his past American employees. None of them are getting handouts or anything free dumbass

The head of local church said they attend every Sunday and don't use drugs and pay their bills.

Do you really think these two are going to go against the narrative? These two benefit and profit handsomely from these illegal scum. Would guarantee that someone reached out to them to be given the "play along speech".

Any American that hires illegals over that of fellow Americans is a traitor.

PJay

For your consideration ...

Do you really think these two are going to go against the narrative? These two benefit and profit handsomely from these illegal scum. Would guarantee that someone reached out to them to be given the "play along speech".

Any American that hires illegals over that of fellow Americans is a traitor.
☝️💯