Haitians eating wildlife?

StmarysCity79

Lolololol lazy meth head, that's some funny shiit right there. Trash such as yourself makes one wonder if we shouldn't have another full scale revolution here.

Please do meal team six you and the rest of y'all Qaeda will lose the second you can't find a plug for your C-paps and run out of your statins

You talk so tough on your computer and then attack your own capitol and police officers. SCUM

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Please do meal team six you and the rest of y'all Qaeda will lose the second you can't find a plug for your C-paps and run out of your statins

You talk so tough on your computer and then attack your own capitol and police officers. SCUM
You're the keyboard warrior... Wheres that Name and Address at Trixie?

StmarysCity79

You're the one that said Haitians are voting, not me... You didn't say Haitians Americans.

You're the idiot for not articulating your sentence.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to know that Haitians make up a large voting group in Florida and that i was refferring to them.

When you are angry and racist it is easy to jump to stereotypes and post stupid things.

I'll let it slide this time.

Ramp Guy

I'm sorry you are too stupid to know that Haitians make up a large voting group in Florida and that i was refferring to them.

When you are angry and racist it is easy to jump to stereotypes and post stupid things.

I'll let it slide this time.
..... Not angry at all... Again, try to articulate better so you won't appear to be so stupid.

somdwatch

People can be more the one thing.

You can be Haitian American idiot

I know its difficult for you since you can't understand how Kamala is both black and Indian
There is your problem. You're the typical Dumpocrat who is playing Identity politics.

Either they Assimilate = Become an American. The Haitian title is no longer, they are truly an American citizen and adapt to your New Homeland as a true American and adapt to the new culture, not extend 3rd world culture and make us Naturally born citizens pay for your low-life culture.
OR
Identify as Haitian, get the freebies Dumpocrats provide and call yourself Haitian "American" for the next handout

somdwatch

Damn, What's a meal team moron?

Scum Sucker! 🤣

StmarysCity79

There is your problem. You're the typical Dumpocrat who is playing Identity politics.

Either they Assimilate = Become an American. The Haitian title is no longer, they are truly an American citizen and adapt to your New Homeland as a true American and adapt to the new culture, not extend 3rd world culture and make us Naturally born citizens pay for your low-life culture.
OR
Identify as Haitian, get the freebies Dumpocrats provide and call yourself Haitian "American" for the next handout

The factory owner who hired them said they are better employees than his past American employees. None of them are getting handouts or anything free dumbass

The head of local church said they attend every Sunday and don't use drugs and pay their bills.

Stop trying to divide the country you low life.

America is a melting pot of cultures and it would be boring if everyone were the same.

So i guess you have no past connections to the culture that brought you here?

somdwatch

A fat cosplayer pretending to be tough.

Like you

Meal team Six and Y'all Qaeda.

I guess it's a little too complicated for your tiny brain?
Nope, guess you have a language only 1D10T form holders use.

Don't need to pretend, thats the fantasy world you live in. Thank God, I don't play in you fantasy world.

It's a shame your Mama didn't let your bread doe rise all the way.

StmarysCity79

Nope, guess you have a language only 1D10T form holders use.

Don't need to pretend, thats the fantasy world you live in. Thank God, I don't play in you fantasy world.

It's a shame your Mama didn't let your bread doe rise all the way.

Go check your blood sugar fatty.

WingsOfGold

Scum........... yeah you are. Which roll are you playing today,male, female or in between?
:rolleyes:

luvmygdaughters

Well the cats in the kettle and the doggie too
cooking us up some animal stew.
When we finish that, Ill be back
with a poodle and kitten in my sack.

Think the verse in the "Cats in the Cradle" I know, I'm going to hell for this.

Bare-ya-cuda

A fat cosplayer pretending to be tough.

Like you

Meal team Six and Y'all Qaeda.

I guess it's a little too complicated for your tiny brain?
IMG_1131.jpeg