Haitians eating wildlife?

mitzi

Snow flakes.... how do they go through life without a "safe space" within 10 feet of them at all times?

Both sides are blind. They can't see anything wrong and take offense if their candidate is criticized. I don't get in it and stay neutral.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's it. The Haitians are not here 'illegally.' They are here under a special State Dept. program.

Well the situation is difficult ...
1000's have come across the border ... in Springfield Biden imported 20k in a town of 68k
Residents are complaining about being put on the street, oh I want to remodel, the remodel is finished the rent jumps a huge amount landlords raising rent because the Haitians come with FED Rent Vouchers

stgislander

PREMO Member
Well the situation is difficult ... 1000's have come across the border ... in Springfield Biden imported 20k in a town of 68k
No doubt. Not many small towns can handle that influx without massive state and federal aid. Where does the local school system find enough Creole speakers to deal with all the kids? Import them from southern Louisiana?

Last edited:

SamSpade

You know, I don't know which annoys me more - the folks who insist it isn't happening at all, when it's not only happening, but not really disputed by anyone who actually lives there --

Or the folks who are somehow triggered by it, even if they acknowledge it to be all true.

I think what astonishes me most is that somehow, this administration decided that the best place to relocate 20,000 Haitians was a town in Ohio of 50,000 people.

glhs837

Power with Control
You know, I don't know which annoys me more - the folks who insist it isn't happening at all, when it's not only happening, but not really disputed by anyone who actually lives there --

Or the folks who are somehow triggered by it, even if they acknowledge it to be all true.

I think what astonishes me most is that somehow, this administration decided that the best place to relocate 20,000 Haitians was a town in Ohio of 50,000 people.

Why would it? They learned the Lesson of Dearborninstan and Mogadishapolis. You can completely rewrite the politics of a place by displacement.

SamSpade

Why would it? They learned the Lesson of Dearborninstan and Mogadishapolis. You can completely rewrite the politics of a place by displacement.
I look over the news and web sites, and they're all claiming it's all been "debunked" - which lately, news organizations are satisfied with
DENIALS as being proof - or saying, there's no evidence as proof - while people like Vance are saying, well I've got letters, phone calls and complaints saying, yes it is.

And now, the news is saying that Haitians are fearing for their lives as backlash begins to grow.

Please - this is a town of 50,000 people - it's not as though a town that small is going to have everyone hunting down 30% of their population because they ate the ducks in the pond or someone's cat.

Although I have to admit, I've thought about eating all those damned Canadian geese blocking 235 and the parking lots.

glhs837

Power with Control
I look over the news and web sites, and they're all claiming it's all been "debunked" - which lately, news organizations are satisfied with
DENIALS as being proof - or saying, there's no evidence as proof - while people like Vance are saying, well I've got letters, phone calls and complaints saying, yes it is.

And now, the news is saying that Haitians are fearing for their lives as backlash begins to grow.

Please - this is a town of 50,000 people - it's not as though a town that small is going to have everyone hunting down 30% of their population because they ate the ducks in the pond or someone's cat.

Although I have to admit, I've thought about eating all those damned Canadian geese blocking 235 and the parking lots.
And again, this is a lesson learned every time there's a radical islamist attack. We get inundated with news that the Muslims are being threatened again.

SamSpade

And again, this is a lesson learned every time there's a radical islamist attack. We get inundated with news that the Muslims are being threatened again.
Somehow our media cannot distinguish between Muslims feeling threatened - and Jews ACTUALLY being attacked.

Between being triggered by something Trump says - and someone actually firing a bullet at him.

My son will do this - go on a rampage - and his reason was - "I got mad".

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I don't believe this guy is an illegal, he is one of many flown by Biden as part of a Refugee Program

Sure. They might not be technically, "illegal", as in illegally crossing the border. Though certainly, brought here by our own govement illegally under the guise of some BS humanitarian status. I doubt that they are such excellent workers as the business owner says, since they most likely did jack while living in squalor in Haiti. So, from where did these uneducated masses of adults, that are a product of their siht-hole environment, gain the skills and temperament necessary to be such excellent workers, as well as an experienced and adept capacity to pay their financial obligations, (bills), on time? ~ Rhetorical.

And the pastor's claim they fill the church? Not believing that. As per the US State Dept, only about 52% of the estimated 11.5 million population are some form of Christian. Then there are the many Christian evangelical ministries, trying to spread the gospel, where personal are kidnapped and held for ransom. As well as many churches being burned to the ground, and "Christians" being killed by roving gangs. Remember, its been said that, (the percent that identify as Christian), Haiti is 70% Catholic, 20% Protestant, and 100% Voodoo.

And the media is telling us they are such good, hard working, God fearing, responsible with their finances, people. If that is the case, then why is the place still a siht-hole after decades and decades of international assistance? Again, rhetorical.

It is so safe there that they need barbed wire fencing surrounding Christian Aide Ministries.

merlin_196413522_bfe05eb9-374c-43dc-8155-dcc6ac229cb4-superJumbo.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sure. They might not be technically, "illegal", as in illegally crossing the border. Though certainly, brought here by our own govement illegally under the guise of some BS humanitarian status.

Yes that is the distinction I am using ......

Illegally = slips across the border
Otherwise brought in by the Biden Administration under some Refugee or Humanitarian Status claiming Asylum

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

It’s a numbers thing for libs, if it doesn’t reach a critical point it doesn’t matter. If A cat gets eaten that doesn’t mean Haitians are eating cats. It’s the same with illegals voting, if just a few do it THEY don’t do it because it probably wouldn’t affect the outcome. With conservatives it’s closer to to how the UCMJ defines things “penetration no matter how slight is enough to prove the act.