Has anyone seen coyotes in clements?

Kinnakeet

We didn't either until we started seeing them and the damage they were causing became evident. My son and I hunted them to extinction on our shoreline but the damage to the marsh was too great and it all collapsed in to their myriad tunnels.
What do they doo eat all the marsh grasses?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Then there will be a wolf problem they all need to die
Disagree.

Reintroducing the proper predators to the area would restore balance to the eco system. They fill the gap between the foxes and the bears.

Besides that, it'd be nice to hear the howls at night and they don't really interact with people. Hell, the Indians got along fine with them for eons.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yes he has pictures

Getting back those this, suppose you could share those? I've been hearing this DNR stuff for years, yet never seen any evidence it is real. Are we to believe every eastern states DNR equivalent secretly did the same thing, or is it more likely that these creatures really did just slowly move east due to the lack of top predators?

Do you really think the DNR practices secret importation of non-native species?

glhs837

Power with Control
Disagree.

Reintroducing the proper predators to the area would restore balance to the eco system. They fill the gap between the foxes and the bears.

Besides that, it'd be nice to hear the howls at night and they don't really interact with people. Hell, the Indians got along fine with them for eons.

Might help get open carry more common too :) And the native Americans had a much lower population density and didn't impinge on the range the way we do.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Might help get open carry more common too :) And the native Americans had a much lower population density and didn't impinge on the range the way we do.
Like I said before, it could be a help with the feral animal populations in many areas.

Kinnakeet

Getting back those this, suppose you could share those? I've been hearing this DNR stuff for years, yet never seen any evidence it is real. Are we to believe every eastern states DNR equivalent secretly did the same thing, or is it more likely that these creatures really did just slowly move east due to the lack of top predators?

I will see but I heard that the DNR admittied to the fact that they did bring in some to Myrtle Grove and somewhere in ST.Mary's county if you want to find out just call and they will tell you I do not think it is a secret

Kinnakeet

Disagree.

Its all fine and dandy until they eat your cat,dog or children or you.

stgislander

PREMO Member

I remember when growing up, DNR denied that MD has resident black bears living in WMd. The department line was they were transient bears, moving between PA and WV.

black dog

Free America

I shoot with guys from Ohio to Illinois and a few of them are hard core (100+) coyote hunters.
When the topic of tattoos and clipped ears comes up, none of them have ever seen any of that nonsense..
The www spreads so much sillyness...
Its no different that the endless rumors with the Fachinas flying in record deer to his and surrounding farms in LaPlata for better deer dna management..