Has karma made forums meaner?

K

kris31280

This does not change anything.
Apparently I missed something...

Pixie has always called it like she sees it... doesn't care one way or the other what people are going to think about it... she is who she is and that's all she'll be. It's refreshing.

If she, like so many of us have, had an altercation with another forum member and they've worked it out... what is the reason for everyone else to stick their nose in to the business and continue to point fingers?

warneckutz

If she, like so many of us have, had an altercation with another forum member and they've worked it out... what is the reason for everyone else to stick their nose in to the business and continue to point fingers?

Mojo and I still hate each other...

K

kris31280

No thanks, don't want to diminish your stash. :buddies:
Oh, I wouldn't worry about it... you know a chick like me always has access to more cookies.

It takes a lot of food to keep this figure, ya know.

Freakyfreak

My Freak!
Apparently I missed something...

Pixie has always called it like she sees it... doesn't care one way or the other what people are going to think about it... she is who she is and that's all she'll be. It's refreshing.

You and pixie both missed the point of my post.