He could probably be more annoying if he tried

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Finally! we have a shitty neighbor. He's next to us blasting the radio, cussing at his grill because he can't get it lit, cages his German Shepherd outside unattended so it barks and whines all day, and is an ass in general. Coincidentally, or not, he's the guy with a pineapple on his table.

Yeah, buddy, you're not gonna get any takers acting like that.

I thought for a few minutes about going over and verbally abusing him. I also thought about telling the campground people to pay him a visit. Then I decided to ignore him <--- this decision may or may not hold. I'm less annoyed now that I've typed all that out, so we'll see....

I don't really understand people who are so ignorant and have so little awareness of others.

black dog

Free America
Finally! we have a shitty neighbor. He's next to us blasting the radio, cussing at his grill because he can't get it lit, cages his German Shepherd outside unattended so it barks and whines all day, and is an ass in general. Coincidentally, or not, he's the guy with a pineapple on his table.

At least he didn't put the pineapple upside down on your porch or table.

frequentflier

happy to be living

I thought for a few minutes about going over and verbally abusing him. I also thought about telling the campground people to pay him a visit. Then I decided to ignore him <--- this decision may or may not hold. I'm less annoyed now that I've typed all that out, so we'll see....

I don't really understand people who are so ignorant and have so little awareness of others.

The pineapple means you are welcome to visit?

PeoplesElbow

Supposedly the pineapple means they're swingers looking for a hookup but I don't see a female on the premesis, just that douche. I'd never heard that before Monello mentioned it yesterday so he might be pulling my leg.
Oh damn I have a pineapple sitting on my table because it isn't ripe enough yet.

BOP

Bagpipe music often takes care of loud neighbors.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Why is it that nudists are never people you want to see naked? :twitch:
When we lived in CA, my husband flew our dog, Pepper, and I to TX to visit his brother and sister in law. They lived in a "clothing optional" area. They lived in a home but further down the road were trailers, travel trailers, campsites, small cottages etc. There was a very nice club house where they held dances and events. Most people had golf carts and plenty of towels to sit on.
Though I had attended and participated in nude beach parties in my younger days in FL (back when you could get away with it), I was a little older and perhaps a little more modest when we visited TX. Nudism was a chosen lifestyle for many people and it wasn't sexual at all. Certainly not a lifestyle for me though my husband enjoyed the freedom!
I felt bad for Pepper. She always puked on the descent. She didn't seem to care if people had clothes on or not, though :)

frequentflier

happy to be living
But the "good" news is, my BIL and SIL found God and moved out of the nudist community. They now volunteer a lot, which is good. But quit partying and having fun and now have become pretty boring.
I no longer have a desire to visit them in TX. And don't know how our current dog will do in the airplane!