Helicopter off Queentree Road

itsbob

I bowl overhand
they were both wrong in this case i belive, you shouldnt carry a gun on to somones property while making a complaint or arguing or whatever.but the dog owner did not have to follow the gun carrying man back on to his property. he took the situation from threats to action by stabbing the other man instead of staying home with his family that was in such great danger, protecting them, and calling police (according to him) he decided to retaliate

Same high school, but you were in the "Honors" program??

danimissthing

they were both wrong in this case i belive, you shouldnt carry a gun on to somones property while making a complaint or arguing or whatever.but the dog owner did not have to follow the gun carrying man back on to his property. he took the situation from threats to action by stabbing the other man instead of staying home with his family that was in such great danger, protecting them, and calling police (according to him) he decided to retaliate

how do you know the victims husband followed him back onto his property how do you know which party called the police how do you know the aggressor didnt try to stab the victims husband??? he was cut also just food for thought

PrepH4U

how do you know the victims husband followed him back onto his property how do you know which party called the police how do you know the aggressor didnt try to stab the victims husband??? he was cut also just food for thought

Ok you are being given a referral for using the phrase "how do you know" too many times. Please try to post more carefully in the future. :coffee:

danimissthing

wow, two posts I make and five more pages later the ignorance and incompetence continues. stop arguing kids

man u are the ignorant one the aggressor was flown to balt. shock trauma he did not die and you shouldnt give out peoples exact addresses if you are a member of the fire department you should keep your mouth shut most of the posts had NOTHING TO DO W WHAT YOU SAID maybe the department should reprimand you for giving out miss information or any info at all

itsbob

I bowl overhand
man u are the ignorant one the aggressor was flown to balt. shock trauma he did not die and you shouldnt give out peoples exact addresses if you are a member of the fire department you should keep your mouth shut most of the posts had NOTHING TO DO W WHAT YOU SAID maybe the department should reprimand you for giving out miss information or any info at all
Yeah they should dock him a weeks pay!

danimissthing

i'am just trying to provide the little bit of info that i know

for your information, shannon, i am sure your neighbor, (that i know), would not like you giving out misleading information and stating it came from him. You started a SLANDEROUS campaign of misleading information and gave the VICTIMS exact house location, when we all know you live on the fourth house on the left of widow ln. and work for aireco. your state trooper neighbor did not have the exact info on this incident untill the victims told him personally. we will provide mr trooperneighbor copies of this blog so he knows what a good neighbor you are to throw him under the bus like that

SM_Vol._FF

wow its not like addresses are put on dept websites, and all the true "scanner listeners" that post up to the second call information............

if you listened to a scanner ....free online btw, you would hear the address to every call in the world.

Ever heard of HIPPA? Its a patient information protection law.
You cant discuss billing, treatment, their medical conditions, their name and such as that.

I gave an address.
Geez, if theBaynet gave out the address to go along with a cover page story would you be up in arms? No.

danimissthing

wow its not like addresses are put on dept websites, and all the true "scanner listeners" that post up to the second call information............

if you listened to a scanner ....free online btw, you would hear the address to every call in the world.

Ever heard of HIPPA? Its a patient information protection law.
You cant discuss billing, treatment, their medical conditions, their name and such as that.

I gave an address.
Geez, if theBaynet gave out the address to go along with a cover page story would you be up in arms? No.

you gave an address AND A BUNCH OF FALSE INFO I KNOW HOW TO LISTEN TO A SCANNER duh but i would never make peoples bad situation worse by posting false b.s. on the internet about a traumatic situation but i understand the mentality of vol ff ems some are good alot are bad (tons of gossip and drama chasers) its apparent you arent a compationate caring person about the situations you hear or see i guess thats too bad for our community.

nomoney

you gave an address AND A BUNCH OF FALSE INFO I KNOW HOW TO LISTEN TO A SCANNER duh but i would never make peoples bad situation worse by posting false b.s. on the internet about a traumatic situation but i understand the mentality of vol ff ems some are good alot are bad (tons of gossip and drama chasers) its apparent you arent a compationate caring person about the situations you hear or see i guess thats too bad for our community.

You obviously would never use puncuation either.

Doesn't it seem strange nothing was ever in the paper about this, or have I missed something? Lesser assaults without injuries are even reported.:ohwell:

Last edited:

Vallygirl1

your victim Roy Lavan Alton AKA II, III, JR, and Rusty not so much a victim charged with 1st and 2nd degree assault. Check out Maryland Judiciary case search