Hello Boys!

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I just got here and already my head hurts. *sigh* OK in all fairness...

Hi and welcome to the county. As for the men you seek men ummm, not sure...try hanging at the 7-11 / WaWa / Sheetze @ about 5:30 / 6am I hear all the 'good old boys 'are there getting their day started. Catch them while they're still foggy. :)

Good morning all,

:coffee:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I just got here and already my head hurts. *sigh* OK in all fairness...

Hi and welcome to the county. As for the men you seek men ummm, not sure...try hanging at the 7-11 / WaWa / Sheetze @ about 5:30 / 6am I hear all the 'good old boys 'are there getting their day started. Catch them while they're still foggy. :)

Good morning all,

:coffee:

:killingme

but we dont know where she is located.... I would say Farmers Market on Sat., Tractor Supply....... or depending what she is looking for.... maybe the Waldorf Mall

Hank

my war
:yahoo: So Ladies, Any Cute Guys In The Area? Hehe. I'm a Single Mother With One Son. He is 10. Hoping To Find A Man. We Will See What The Future Holds Hehe :love:

Are you hot?
Do you know people?
Do you have a titanium leg?
Zombie back tattoo?
Do you whisper to the squirrels?
....and do you rock Southern Maryland and the World?

:popcorn:

SweetCynthia

Are you hot?
Do you know people?
Zombie back tattoo?

Well I Do Know People, But I Do Not Have Tattoos Nor Do I Whisper to Forest Creatures. Hehe

mamatutu

mama to two
And why would a 10 year old boy be looking for a man?

:killingme:= belly laugh. Are you Robin Williams, or Jerry Seinfeld, maybe? I am secretly jealous of your sense of humor; well, I guess it is not a secret anymore! Thanks for all the laughs! :lol:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
:popcorn: I sense a train wreck thread.

I agree :yahoo:

On a side note I hope the OP will remember in a week when she is whining and complaining about being stalked by forum weirdos that know all sorts of personal info about her that it was her that posted she was single and desperate. I also hope she will remember that we all know where she lives, how old her child is etc. because she chose to divulge this personal info to internet strangers, weirdos, sickos and what not.:popcorn:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Are you hot?
Do you know people?
Zombie back tattoo?

Dougster standardized the opening questions years ago.
Age?
Weight?
type of bike you ride?
are you chubby?
What color are your aerolas