Hello Boys!

I agree :yahoo:

On a side note I hope the OP will remember in a week when she is whining and complaining about being stalked by forum weirdos that know all sorts of personal info about her that it was her that posted she was single and desperate. I also hope she will remember that we all know where she lives, how old her child is etc. because she chose to divulge this personal info to internet strangers, weirdos, sickos and what not.:popcorn:

Naaaaahhh. This is the Internet. That stuff never happens on the Internet.

very-interested-flirting-ecard-someecards.jpg social-skills-eerily-similar-cry-for-help-ecard-someecards.jpg

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
On a side note I hope the OP will remember in a week when she is whining and complaining about being stalked by forum weirdos that know all sorts of personal info about her that it was her that posted she was single and desperate. I also hope she will remember that we all know where she lives, how old her child is etc. because she chose to divulge this personal info to internet strangers, weirdos, sickos and what not.:popcorn:

I'm sure that Lance would love to meet the new lady.
Ah Ha!! That's what this is. A lame attempt to set up Lance. :killingme he's prolly already blown up her PM box. :jet:

bcp

In My Opinion
Now, if lets say you are at the hotdog stand, and a challenge comes up.
Do you win by swallowing whole
the vienna sausage
the regular ball park
or do you wow the crowd with the foot long sausage?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Now, if lets say you are at the hotdog stand, and a challenge comes up.
Do you win by swallowing whole
the vienna sausage
the regular ball park
or do you wow the crowd with the foot long sausage?

:jet:

:nogagreflex: