Help for a stray

L

luckystar

frequentflier, Chasey, can y'all meet up at Petco with us @ 6:30? PMing my cell.

L

luckystar

Let me know so I can plan accordingly. This is so exciting! It's a forum rescue!

Dad said he would take me to get antibiotics for Fry and to WalMart for kitten food, so instead of WalMart I'll go to Petco.

luvscats

I've got the kitty condo up and ready to go. just tell me when and where. I'm in Huntingtown. I know where Pepper's is and I know where the Petco is in California just over the bridge. This is just awesome. I don't have money to contribute but I'm happy to provide the condo if you need it. I can bring an extra litter box if necessary.

Depending on the conditiion of the kitty, be sure to keep the kitty isolated from your other pets, and WASH your hands and arms after each handling.

And have we decided what to do if the kitty tests pos to felv/fiv?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I've got the kitty condo up and ready to go. just tell me when and where. I'm in Huntingtown. I know where Pepper's is and I know where the Petco is in California just over the bridge. This is just awesome. I don't have money to contribute but I'm happy to provide the condo if you need it. I can bring an extra litter box if necessary.

Depending on the conditiion of the kitty, be sure to keep the kitty isolated from your other pets, and WASH your hands and arms after each handling.

Also remember that some viruses are airborne. Just a word of caution.

luvscats

hubby and I have to get back outside to finish working on cutting up fallen tree. I've given my phone number to a few folks and Cattitude has it also. If you'd like to borrow condo, just call me and let me know when and where.

thanks everyone.

frequentflier

happy to be living

The trade just took place. Kitty is pretty scruffy. He definately needs some attention and TLC. He was hungry! I sent Dos Gattos home w/ litter box, litter, food, treats and a toy. Wharf Rat also had some stuff for him.
He was definately someone's pet at one time. You can see where he used to wear a collar. Looks like he's been kicked around some...
He's in good hands now!

luvscats

The trade just took place. Kitty is pretty scruffy. He definately needs some attention and TLC. He was hungry! I sent Dos Gattos home w/ litter box, litter, food, treats and a toy. Wharf Rat also had some stuff for him. He was definately someone's pet at one time. You can see where he used to wear a collar. Looks like he's been kicked around some...He's in good hands now!

Hurray!!!! this is just wonderful! thank you, thank you! let me know if there's anyway I can help out. y'all are terrific!

L

luckystar

I think that should be up to the foster more than any of us now... there is no rescue organization involved yet, just us. If any tests come back positive, best thing to do might be to just put the little guy to sleep, depending on the severity of whatever it may be. If Curb Kitty tests positive for something mild, maybe we can work towards finding a pet-free home or foster. Robin posted earlier offering her home to the kitty.

We can really only hope for the best, but by looking at the pictures this kitty looks undernourished on top of the pale gums. For all we know this little guy may need immediate IV fluids.

I'm making myself worry. :(

Very good point. Hopefully kitty will test negative. Towel under the door in the meantime I suppose...

L

luckystar

The trade just took place. Kitty is pretty scruffy. He definately needs some attention and TLC. He was hungry! I sent Dos Gattos home w/ litter box, litter, food, treats and a toy. Wharf Rat also had some stuff for him.
He was definately someone's pet at one time. You can see where he used to wear a collar. Looks like he's been kicked around some...
He's in good hands now!

You can still see a collar indentation? Wow... this kitty's in pretty bad shape for still being able to see that. Hope there's nothing to scan, I'd be worried about who this guy was going back to.

CrashTest

He's in good hands now!

You know it's a male or female?