Are you chubby? not at all
Do you smoke? i quit
Who's MPD are you? what's that?
Do you like to fish? they're ok
Are you liberal or conservative? middle of the road i guess
Do you like animals? cats
Fried or baked? baked
What kind of car do you have? old
Know any good jokes? what did the two oceans say when they met each other? nothing they just waved.
Ok "Chris", lets work on a few things....

Guys are not "cute".
Please use grammar & punctuation.
Baked cat is nasty.
Learn some dirty jokes ok?

Welcome! :high5:

avoidant

no one special
Mikeinsmd said:

Guys are not "cute".
Baked cat is nasty.

Sorry if i offended you. Girls say I'm cute. When you make it to 23 without social skills you can still qualify I think.

Mikeinsmd

avoidant said:
Sorry if i offended you. Girls say I'm cute. When you make it to 23 without social skills you can still qualify I think.
It's ok buddy, I wasn't offended. Cattitude will be when she reads that you like baked cat though.... :ohwell:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
meangirl said:
How long have you been taking it? It takes a while to work.

:yeahthat: Things take a bit to have an effect. I'm bi-polar, so I've been on several things, both by themselves and in mixes. And everything I've been on, including wellbutrin, took a few weeks before I got the effect out of it.

Give it time and work with your doctor. Not everything works for everyone. Work with them, let them know whats going on and they'll help you. Same goes for your therapist. Work with them to find healthy coping strategies and ways to make life easier. They'll help not only with that, but ways to look at things differently so that the anxiety is less of a problem.

Also, the cold hard truth is this: You can talk to them all you like, but unless you change what you're doing and you change yourself, you're going to be miserable forever.

Mikeinsmd said:

Guys are not "cute".
Baked cat is nasty.

In High School guys are cute.:shrug: :lmao:

:smack: Let it go w/ the grammer and punctuation schit will ya? :deadhorse

Have you ever had baked cat? :tap:

Dirty jokes...:duh:

avoidant

no one special
Chain729 said:
:yeahthat: Things take a bit to have an effect. I'm bi-polar, so I've been on several things, both by themselves and in mixes. And everything I've been on, including wellbutrin, took a few weeks before I got the effect out of it.

Give it time and work with your doctor. Not everything works for everyone. Work with them, let them know whats going on and they'll help you. Same goes for your therapist. Work with them to find healthy coping strategies and ways to make life easier. They'll help not only with that, but ways to look at things differently so that the anxiety is less of a problem.

Also, the cold hard truth is this: You can talk to them all you like, but unless you change what you're doing and you change yourself, you're going to be miserable forever.

I know. I really do try though. This is the ninth medication I've been on since I was ten. I don't know what's wrong with me, or if it will ever get better. I just thought I'd try something different. Thank you.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Chain729 said:

:clap:

Mikeinsmd

sweetpea said:
Hey hottstuff!!! Where ya been (must have a man)???

Here's a good joke for him....

What's hairy & bleeds??

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
avoidant said:
I know. I really do try though. This is the ninth medication I've been on since I was ten. I don't know what's wrong with me, or if it will ever get better. I just thought I'd try something different. Thank you.
Do you think it would be possible to overcome it with behavior modification? The reason I ask is that if you do a quick Google search on "social anxiety", it looks like there are some programs that offer books or audiotapes that kind of walk you through it, with testimonials about how it's helped people. I don't know, just an idea. :shrug:

avoidant

no one special
sweetpea said:

If you are 23 and still timid around girls you're cute. In a few years I'll probably be "creepy."