help

Mikeinsmd said:
Hey hottstuff!!! Where ya been (must have a man)???

Here's a good joke for him....

What's hairy & bleeds??
:howdy: Hey you! Well...we got cut off at work...gettin ready for tax bills to go out so we've been super busy. A man doesn't have anything to do w/ why I haven't been around much. :whistle:

And your joke was nasty...

:nastyazz: :love:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
avoidant said:
i had one, she was my best friend. if you love your kitty don't use hartz flea and tick shampoo.
The shampoo's OK, the problem is how long you hold them under when you rinse them off.

avoidant

no one special
aps45819 said:
The shampoo's OK, the problem is how long you hold them under when you rinse them off.

No actually she went into convulsions and coughed up blood. There's a class action lawsuit against Hartz.

K

Kain99

avoidant said:
I hope they don't think that. There's nothing scary about me. I just don't fit in anywhere.
Oh Dag! Don't say that! We all fit in somewhere. I think you just need a nice shot of ego. There's plenty of that, around here! :lmao:

Angel

~*~*~
avoidant said:
No actually she went into convulsions and coughed up blood. There's a class action lawsuit against Hartz.
OMG! I would imagine that was hard for you. I never heard of this. When did this happen?

Angel

~*~*~
avoidant said:
I hope they don't think that. There's nothing scary about me. I just don't fit in anywhere.
Seriously, do any of us fit in anywhere? Not really. We are all unique and special in our own way. Do you have family you can talk to and relate to?

How about golf? Have you ever tried it? You don't have to like anybody and you don't have to impress anybody, just hit a little white ball and enjoy nature. It's great.

avoidant

no one special
Angel said:
Seriously, do any of us fit in anywhere? Not really. We are all unique and special in our own way. Do you have family you can talk to and relate to?

How about golf? Have you ever tried it? You don't have to like anybody and you don't have to impress anybody, just hit a little white ball and enjoy nature. It's great.

That's what it seems like. I don't talk to my family about it much. I've always been depressed. They're used to it. Golf? I'm not sure if I have time with work and everything. It's a good thought though. Thank you.

HottChild

Shake it Up
avoidant said:
That's what it seems like. I don't talk to my family about it much. I've always been depressed. They're used to it. Golf? I'm not sure if I have time with work and everything. It's a good thought though. Thank you.

:howdy: