Here I am..31 going on 5!

B

Bronwyn

besides those were some damn good pixs if I do say so myself!!!!
It was the 80s what can I say, them clothes and that hair was the bomb back then before they even knew what the bomb was....:larry:

Yes... Miss Thang... :razz:

MonaLeesa

SPEAKING OF TROUBLE HERE IT COMES...:drool:

I'D LIKE TO :smack: THAT...R IN ER

ON A SERIOUS NOTE WE PROBABLY WOULD GET INTO SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE ...BUT AS MY OLD BIOLOGY TEACHER WOULD SAY "RESEARCH IT FIRST, THEN TEST YOU'RE THEORY":shortbus: I ASSUME THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT SHE WAS TRYING TO TEACH ME (BY THE WAY I FAILED THAT CLASS MISERABLY THE FIRST TIME)

B

Bronwyn

WELL AS LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW TO ADDRESS ME, I CAN SEE WE ARE GOING TO GET ALONG JUST FINE....SPEAKING OF FINE...THAT FYT JUST CMBK IN FRM SMOKIN' IN THE BOYS ROOM....

:drool:HE'S STILL SMOKIN'......

:lmao: Don't ya love it!!! One of the percs of working here are the hot doctors. :lmao:

SPEAKING OF TROUBLE HERE IT COMES...:drool:

I'D LIKE TO :smack: THAT...R IN ER

OMG Woman, I leave you alone for an hour and you go crazy on me!!!

ON A SERIOUS NOTE WE PROBABLY WOULD GET INTO SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE ...BUT AS MY OLD BIOLOGY TEACHER WOULD SAY "RESEARCH IT FIRST, THEN TEST YOU'RE THEORY":shortbus: I ASSUME THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT SHE WAS TRYING TO TEACH ME (BY THE WAY I FAILED THAT CLASS MISERABLY THE FIRST TIME)

Ok, I taught you how to quote a post now on to lesson number 2. Turn the caps button off unless you are yelling!!! :lmao: :lmao:

WHERE ARE YOU? MT?

:razz: Biatch!!!