"He's the president elect"

PsyOps

Pixelated
Leftist Chris Wallace interviewed HHS Secretary Alex Azar yesterday. Azar had the nerve to refer to Biden as "Vice President Biden". Wallace was quick to remind Azar that Biden is "President Election". He jumped in there two or three times to throw that reminder in there.

Well, officially Biden is not President Elect. The electors have not been officially committed or if Trump concedes. As long as there are contested states, neither Trump nor Biden are President Elect.

One would think someone as fair and balanced :rolleyes: as Wallace would know this. He does know this; he just chooses to ignore fact, truth and how the constitution defines who "president elect" is. The left are on a constant march to screw the constitution.

And Fox wonders why folks have left them for Newsmax.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

MSally

Leftist Chris Wallace interviewed HHS Secretary Alex Azar yesterday. Azar had the nerve to refer to Biden as "Vice President Biden". Wallace was quick to remind Azar that Biden is "President Election". He jumped in there two or three times to throw that reminder in there.

Well, officially Biden is not President Elect. The electors have not been officially committed or if Trump concedes. As long as there are contested states, neither Trump nor Biden are President Elect.

One would think someone as fair and balanced :rolleyes: as Wallace would know this. He does know this; he just chooses to ignore fact, truth and how the constitution defines who "president elect" is. The left are on a constant march to screw the constitution.

And Fox wonders why folks have left them for Newsmax.

that same fair and balanced guy was calling trump president elect prior to the electoral college meeting in 2016 and none of you guys took notice.
Which states do you think are still contested?

PsyOps

Pixelated
that same fair and balanced guy was calling trump president elect prior to the electoral college meeting in 2016 and none of you guys took notice.
Which states do you think are still contested?

You forget, Hillary conceded. Every state where suits are pending/ongoing: WI, MI, PA, GA, AZ, NV. I might have missed some.

The final tally doesn't happen until Jan 6. Unless Trump concedes, Biden is not president elect.

Last edited:

MSally

You forget, Hillary conceded.
So? Trump not accepting the results doesn’t change reality. If Hillary had never conceded would that have meant trump was any less president elect? It’s the votes that matter, not the act of conceding.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So? Trump not accepting the results doesn’t change reality. If Hillary had never conceded would that have meant trump was any less president elect? It’s the votes that matter, not the act of conceding.

I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about the constitution. Hey, you want to call Biden "president elect", have at it. You can also call a Ford a Chevy if you want; but you'd be wrong. But, for Wallace to make it an issue shows how petty and unserious he has become.

MSally

I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about the constitution. Hey, you want to call Biden "president elect", have at it. You can also call a Ford a Chevy if you want; but you'd be wrong. But, for Wallace to make it an issue shows how petty and unserious he has become.
At no point was a Ford ever elected to be a Chevy.

petty and unserious is pretending that we don’t always call the guy who wins the election the president elect.

Bare-ya-cuda

You forget, Hillary conceded. Every state where suits are pending/ongoing: WI, MI, PA, GA, AZ, NV. I might have missed some.

The final tally doesn't happen until Jan 6. Unless Trump concedes, Biden is not president elect.
You’re wasting your time trying to get msally to intellectually understand

PsyOps

Pixelated
At no point was a Ford ever elected to be a Chevy.

:doh:

petty and unserious is pretending that we don’t always call the guy who wins the election the president elect.

I'll try again... if you want to call Biden 'President Elect', you're free to do that. But, that doesn't make it true. We are still in a contested election. The electors have not officially submitted their results. Trump has not conceded. Therefore, Biden officially is not president elect. If you go back to the 2000 election, FL was a contested election that did not reveal who officially won. After several lawsuits by the Gore campaign failed to show he won FL, he conceded.

That's just how it works, per the constitution. You wishing it differently doesn't change it.

MSally

:doh:

I'll try again... if you want to call Biden 'President Elect', you're free to do that. But, that doesn't make it true. We are still in a contested election. The electors have not officially submitted their results. Trump has not conceded. Therefore, Biden officially is not president elect. If you go back to the 2000 election, FL was a contested election that did not reveal who officially won. After several lawsuits by the Gore campaign failed to show he won FL, he conceded.

That's just how it works, per the constitution. You wishing it differently doesn't change it.
And if you want to pretend that this election is still contested you are welcome to that fantasy. All but a few states have certified their votes. Biden won over 270 electors. He is president elect. That’s the way it has always worked.

Bare-ya-cuda

And if you want to pretend that this election is still contested you are welcome to that fantasy. All but a few states have certified their votes. Biden won over 270 electors. He is president elect. That’s the way it has always worked.
Holy cow. Lawsuits going on are a “FACT” which makes the election contested!!! There is no pretending about it and it would be the same if Biden were filing lawsuits and contesting the election. What world are you living in?

Bare-ya-cuda

One they create in their drug-addled minds. That's what they do.
I honestly think these trolls are 5th or 6th graders. They can’t control their emotions and sure as hell don’t understand the basics of how elections are conducted. They also lack common sense.