"He's the president elect"

PsyOps

Pixelated
The left isn’t ‘my pals’, but I would hope all patriots would lose their minds if State legislators Tried to override the will of the people.the people voted, Biden won. Chris wallace didn’t lose his objectivity, he just isn’t drinking the orange koolaide and therefore he calls it as he sees it, not according to trumps narrative.

Did Trump win in 2016 fair and square?

SamSpade

Did Trump win in 2016 fair and square?

I have a youngest who demonstrates some of this - just as my younger brother did growing up - and that is, when they lose a game, they get VERY VERY upset, accuse EVERYONE of either cheating or conspiring as a group against him (which, to be fair, after MANY tantrums - we did regularly) - and INSISTING on a do-over.

And another.

And another.

Until they win. Then they don't want to play anymore.

It gets me that anyone who had a finger on the pulse of the working class KNEW Trump should win in 2016 - but they concocted this stupid story - and they DID MAKE IT UP - to thwart him, declaring him a traitor and having colluded with Russians to steal the election. Hillary may have "conceded" but it meant nothing - she would spend EVERY HOUR since saying he wasn't the real President.

But - THIS time -

All is well. Nothing to see here folks. THIS time there's not a speck of cheating. No, we don't need evidence. No, tell the HUNDREDS of whistleblowers who have signed affidavits that they can go home. Ok, maybe it DID happen, but not that MUCH. Look, we counted the same illegal votes several times. Nothing to see.

REALLY. Do they really believe after undermining his every step for four years, there's NO CHANCE they wouldn't - cheat? That it's not inconsistent with their general view that it's ok to cheat if it means keeping HITLER out of the White House? That they were calling for impeachment but had to fish around for grounds, because all they knew was, we're getting him OUT of there - we just need a reason.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All is well. Nothing to see here folks. THIS time there's not a speck of cheating.

4 yrs of Russian Collusion .... 18 months of ' Russians are interfering with 2020 Elections '

NOW Suddenly it was 100 % Fair and Free Election .. with NO Errors or interference

The Primary saw 10's of thousands of Mail in Ballots thrown out, all told millions across the entire country
- hell NYC had 80,000 discarded for mistakes

where are the stories about the bad mail in ballots - you are going to tell me between the Primary and the General Election NOBODY made mistakes

h3mech

Leftist Chris Wallace interviewed HHS Secretary Alex Azar yesterday. Azar had the nerve to refer to Biden as "Vice President Biden". Wallace was quick to remind Azar that Biden is "President Election". He jumped in there two or three times to throw that reminder in there.

Well, officially Biden is not President Elect. The electors have not been officially committed or if Trump concedes. As long as there are contested states, neither Trump nor Biden are President Elect.

One would think someone as fair and balanced :rolleyes: as Wallace would know this. He does know this; he just chooses to ignore fact, truth and how the constitution defines who "president elect" is. The left are on a constant march to screw the constitution.

And Fox wonders why folks have left them for Newsmax.

no one has crown him king, the election is not over, he will never be 46 unless its his number in GITMO

Toxick

Splat
It was literally sarcasm because how can anyone suggest that something isn't contested when there's lawsuits.....

#mood
r/me_irl

Sarcasm doesn't usually fly here very often, unless you use brute force sarcasm, or unless you use the sarcasm emote.
In fact, I almost commented last night and then I was like "Oh, hey! this guy is being sarcastic! Hah! Funny!"

Sarcasm is my default setting, and I would guess that 95% of the sarcastic crap I write here leaves people saying, "Is this guy really that ****ing stupid?"

I've learned not to care any more.

rmorse

#mood
r/me_irl

Sarcasm doesn't usually fly here very often, unless you use brute force sarcasm, or unless you use the sarcasm emote.
In fact, I almost commented last night and then I was like "Oh, hey! this guy is being sarcastic! Hah! Funny!"

Sarcasm is my default setting, and I would guess that 95% of the sarcastic crap I write here leaves people saying, "Is this guy really that ****ing stupid?"

I've learned not to care any more.

Not gonna lie, you’re one of my favorite posters here

Bluecrqbe

Right in our backyard we have Wendy Rosen, who ran for the 1st District in Maryland - who had to drop out of the race because - she voted illegally. Twice. In Florida - her legal residence - and in Baltimore County. Not terribly apologetic about it either. Calling it an "act of civil disobedience".
I hadn’t heard about this, interesting story, looks like she did it 14 and 12 years ago, voting in person in MD and mailing in a ballot in Florida. Dem leaders are the ones to expose the crime, I guess they had beef with her

So what do we do? Make a national database? End all mail in voting except for service members? Enact compulsory voting like Australia?

Trump has unfortunately been the subject of voter fraud for his entire political career, maybe folks think he’s an easy target because he’s an outsider? Cruz stole the Iowa caucus from him due to rampant fraud and has been kissing his butt since day one to prevent a proper investigation.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yep. Despite his claims of fraud he won fair and square. Just like this election, despite his claims of fraud, he lost fair and square

Well, please let Hillary and Schiff and the rest of their ilk know.

Nevertheless... if fraud has been determined by legislatures, and they decide to pull their electors, a fraudulent election is not the will of the people. While there will be violence if this happens and Trumps ends up being the winner, this won't change that it is a perfectly legitimate constitutional and legal process.

MSally

Well, please let Hillary and Schiff and the rest of their ilk know.

Nevertheless... if fraud has been determined by legislatures, and they decide to pull their electors, a fraudulent election is not the will of the people. While there will be violence if this happens and Trumps ends up being the winner, this won't change that it is a perfectly legitimate constitutional and legal process.
Where has fraud been determined by legislatures? They have pretty much all certified their votes. There has been no proof of fraud. As far as I know, none of the cases involving fraud are even still active.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Where has fraud been determined by legislatures? They have pretty much all certified their votes. There has been no proof of fraud. As far as I know, none of the cases involving fraud are even still active.

The process hasn't reached that point yet. Certification doesn't mean they can't pull their electors back when it comes time for the final vote.

Haven't you heard of the lawsuit by TX?

MSally

The process hasn't reached that point yet. Certification doesn't mean they can't pull their electors back when it comes time for the final vote.

Haven't you heard of the lawsuit by TX?
The lawsuit in Texas doesn’t mention fraud. Have you not read it?

and that’s the point, there has been no fraud found by the legislatures or the courts.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The lawsuit in Texas doesn’t mention fraud. Have you not read it?

and that’s the point, there has been no fraud found by the legislatures or the courts.

Fraud: intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting.

The word "fraud" does not have to be used in order to assert fraud was committed. The wording of the lawsuit:

"As set forth in the accompanying brief and complaint, the 2020 the election suffered from significant and unconstitutional in the defendant states:

- Non-legislative actors purported amendments states' duly enacted election laws, in violation of elections clauses vesting State legislatures with plenary authority regarding the appointment of presidential electors."

All these flaws–even the violations of state election law–violate one or more of the federal requirements for elections (i.e., equal protection, due process, and the ElectorsClause) and thus arise under federal law. SeeBush v Gore, 531 U.S. 98, 113

MSally

Fraud: intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting.

The word "fraud" does not have to be used in order to assert fraud was committed. The wording of the lawsuit:
JFC

That’s not fraud, at least not the kind you have been complaining about. That is at worst a state rep or justice overstepping their role. That kind of stuff gets handled in state courts, like it already has. None of the state legislatures in question have indicated theIf states votes were fraudulent

PsyOps

Pixelated
JFC

That’s not fraud, at least not the kind you have been complaining about. That is at worst a state rep or justice overstepping their role. That kind of stuff gets handled in state courts, like it already has. None of the state legislatures in question have indicated theIf states votes were fraudulent

So violating the constitution, and state voting laws isn't breaking the law.

JFC -----------------------------------> :killingme

MSally

So violating the constitution, and state voting laws isn't breaking the law.

JFC -----------------------------------> :killingme
State voting laws are a state matter. The Texas suit isn’t about violating them, it’s about who changed them. That’s an internal, not fraud issue.

who violated the constitution? The states get to set their own election processes.

PsyOps

Pixelated
State voting laws are a state matter. The Texas suit isn’t about violating them, it’s about who changed them. That’s an internal, not fraud issue.

who violated the constitution? The states get to set their own election processes.

It's about changing the rules in violation of those states' constitutions. You're going through a lot effort to splitting hairs. You want me to call it illegalities? Fine. They violated state federal laws. You do realize state and federal constitutions are laws right?