Hey Dems

D

dems4me

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I think you should post the story you told me here so everyone can enjoy it.

TIA! :yay:

Why do I feel as though I'm being set up??? :lol:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Hey Dems

Originally posted by dems4me
Why do I feel as though I'm being set up??? :lol:
Because you are a lberal and everything is a vast right wing conspiracy.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Hey Dems

Originally posted by Pete
everything is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Glad to see you come to your senses... :lol:

j/k

D

dems4me

Because you're paranoid?

:confused:

go ahead and post my pms... everyone else does... :lol: j/k - for laughs (albeit I have a feeling at my own expense) I'll share -- let me catch up a few things here at work first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
go ahead and post my pms...
Okay:

I met a guy at the local store two weekends ago that was belching ... fat beer belly, no teeth, playing a scratch of ticket that decided to strike up a conversation with me out of the blue about Erlich banning slot machines and the bad democrats in office, etc.. I corrected him and said it was the other way around... he got infuriated and then started talking about everything else backwards about politics, I told him look... I'm around alot of republicans... even my aunt (my mother's sister) is the republican elected treasurer for Stafford Co. , VA... I have nothing against republican people, I'm just a democrat... then at the end of his tirade and me eloquently putting him in his place time and time again ...

he said "you know, this is going to highly irratate you... but in IQ tests, republicans rank higher than democrats" I told him "thats because 1) dems don't need to take an IQ test to validate whether they are intelligent or not and 2) dems are too hardworking to stop and take the time for a damn IQ test." The cashier and those behind me started laughing and cheering after our debate.... I just happened to be in the dem majority that day... Maybe this is the same guy and he's now decided to be a republican???

I remembered what it was soo funny about the guy -- mid way through our debate and after we had discussed welfare, etc... -- he asked if I was for or against abortion -- I said neither, I don't have an opinion on it because I've never been in that situation, then he wanted me to guess how many abortions occured in the US for last year alone, I said I "didn't know, didn't care" he said -- go ahead, guess... guesss... guesss. so I said "shitz -- 425,412???" as a joke. He then went on to inform me that there were 40 million abortions last year alone!!! And how he was soo dismayed as a republican and being the religious right..

I looked at him and said "well that's 40 million more babies you don't need to worry that your tax dollars will be supporting, now isn't it!!!" ZING!!!! Everyone in the store started laughing because he was getting loud and obnoxious at me for being a dem -- then when I tried to pry myself away from his beckoning -- he kept saying... you're really a republican arn't you!! I was like WTF? He just couldn't get over the fact that earlier on in our conversation, I stated that I would be better off voting republican -- but someone has to look after the little guy and I can afford my tax dollars to go help out those less privilleged.

D

dems4me

Okay:

I met a guy at the local store two weekends ago that was belching ... fat beer belly, no teeth, playing a scratch of ticket that decided to strike up a conversation with me out of the blue about Erlich banning slot machines and the bad democrats in office, etc.. I corrected him and said it was the other way around... he got infuriated and then started talking about everything else backwards about politics, I told him look... I'm around alot of republicans... even my aunt (my mother's sister) is the republican elected treasurer for Stafford Co. , VA... I have nothing against republican people, I'm just a democrat... then at the end of his tirade and me eloquently putting him in his place time and time again ...

he said "you know, this is going to highly irratate you... but in IQ tests, republicans rank higher than democrats" I told him "thats because 1) dems don't need to take an IQ test to validate whether they are intelligent or not and 2) dems are too hardworking to stop and take the time for a damn IQ test." The cashier and those behind me started laughing and cheering after our debate.... I just happened to be in the dem majority that day... Maybe this is the same guy and he's now decided to be a republican???

I remembered what it was soo funny about the guy -- mid way through our debate and after we had discussed welfare, etc... -- he asked if I was for or against abortion -- I said neither, I don't have an opinion on it because I've never been in that situation, then he wanted me to guess how many abortions occured in the US for last year alone, I said I "didn't know, didn't care" he said -- go ahead, guess... guesss... guesss. so I said "shitz -- 425,412???" as a joke. He then went on to inform me that there were 40 million abortions last year alone!!! And how he was soo dismayed as a republican and being the religious right..

I looked at him and said "well that's 40 million more babies you don't need to worry that your tax dollars will be supporting, now isn't it!!!" ZING!!!! Everyone in the store started laughing because he was getting loud and obnoxious at me for being a dem -- then when I tried to pry myself away from his beckoning -- he kept saying... you're really a republican arn't you!! I was like WTF? He just couldn't get over the fact that earlier on in our conversation, I stated that I would be better off voting republican -- but someone has to look after the little guy and I can afford my tax dollars to go help out those less privilleged.

With that said vrai -- what is your point?

D

dems4me

You know that was Pete, right?

I wasn't sure who it was -- just some guy belching out anger at me because I didn't agree with him -- he was whacked... its kind of funny because its a country general store and the usual guys were hanging around outside and as I walked past (no I'm not making this up and I don't agree with them) one of the men said "Wow! why is it all the pretty woman are driving trucks these days?" I per usual was embarassed and ducked into the store. The guy was like 50 years old or something and that was his way of saying hi... nothing more... but I did think I'd finish giving you the entire "Swear on the Bible" story. I then walk into the store and my friend that works behind the counter was telling me what a sack of shitz the guys out front were and to watch out for one in particular... she said "I can bite my tongue when it comes to politics, I can bite my tongue when it comes to other issues, but when it comes to denying our Lord, I just can't do it, I just can't do it!!" so I shopped and lo and behold one of the guys decided to meander on in and strike up the lottery bs and politics with me so I was already aware I'd have problems with him too. It's a good thing I wasn't wearing my many Howard Dean for president shirts, caps or sweaters I'd bought!!!! :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
. It's a good thing I wasn't wearing my many Howard Dean for president shirts, caps or sweaters I'd bought!!!! :lol:
Thought you didn't take IQ (or the lack there of) tests? :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Pete
I am not bald, al the rest is true.
Oh, good - I couldn't remember if it was you or Otter that said you were in the store buying scratch cards and Weekly World News when you burped at some chickie and started talking politics with her.

:dance:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Ken King
Thought you didn't take IQ (or the lack there of) tests? :killingme

People make mistakes dear... I still have the awe inspiring I have a scream speach echoing through my head. I do have all the Dean items though... just not sure what to do with it... If I wear it out in public I looked more like an idiot than I would have had I wore it in public a year ago.... I tried wearing them inside out but that's no good... the letters are scratchy... If I brought them to a women's shelter they'd probably slap me and accuse me of trying to get the shot or somethhing :shrug: Do you want them Ken dear?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The guy was like 50 years old or something and that was his way of saying hi...
Okay, THAT was Otter - the guy in the store was Pete.

what a sack of shitz the guys out front were
You gonna take that, Otter and Pete?

:popcorn:

Pete

Repete
You should be used to being looked at like an idiot after all these years.

Was this guy the same one who duped you out of $50 for the parking garage?