Hey Dems

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
one of the men said "Wow! why is it all the pretty woman are driving trucks these days?" I per usual was embarassed and ducked into the store. :lol:
Who was she? Did she drive up while you were going in the store or at the same time?

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
Who was she? Did she drive up while you were going in the store or at the same time?

:killingme: I never said the old guy didn't have vision problems... :lol:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Dems, did one of the guys try to grab your butt?

I thought so, but I think I was getting ready to sit down at the time and he thought he'd pad the seat for me. :biggrin:

D

dems4me

Welcome to the club, I'm soo used to being looked at like an idiot after all these years.

Was this guy the same one who duped you out of $50 for the parking garage?

No... that was in DC
:blushing:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought so, but I think I was getting ready to sit down at the time and he thought he'd pad the seat for me.
So you met Huntr too?

Otter

Nothing to see here
at the end of his tirade and me eloquently putting him in his place time and time again ...

I swear, I thought your diction would be better than your writing skills, the look on my face wasn't about being put in my place, it was wtf is this crazy lady saying:confused: And I did have my tooth in!! You musta been confused cuz I was bare footed.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by otter
I swear, I thought your diction would be better than your writing skills, the look on my face wasn't about being put in my place, it was wtf is this crazy lady saying:confused: And I did have my tooth in!! You musta been confused cuz I was bare footed.

My diction was fine perhaps I wasn't speaking loud enough for you... remember you were eagerly fumbling with your hearing aid. Don't recall the bare feet -- couldn't see down past your beer belly. Good luck on the scratch offs though!!!:biggrin:

D

dems4me

No, that was Ken - Otter was the one that fell out of the truck. :otter:

I'm getting too confused... there's too many of them :mad: Were you the cashier per chance???:confused:

D

dems4me

PSSSSST, those people were not laughing WITH YOU they were laughing AT YOU.

As long as they are happy and are laughing... my feathers aren't ruffled none. :biggrin:

D

dems4me

No, I wasn't there. I thought you said the cashier was a friend of yours? [BECAUSE I CERTAINLY AM NOT]

Was what I thought you meant by that... :wink: I'm just hypersuggestable for some reason in the political forums... sorry:cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm just hypersuggestable for some reason in the political forums...
Um...it would appear so.

Let me clarify: since the cashier was a friend of yours, you would know her, right? And, since you don't know me, I obviously wasn't the cashier.

Is that better?

D

dems4me

Um...it would appear so.

Let me clarify: since the cashier was a friend of yours, you would know her, right? And, since you don't know me, I obviously wasn't the cashier.

Is that better?

I understand... I just got lost, I figured if huntr, otter and Pete were there... you were around in the scnario somewhere too... just trying to figure this all out. What would you have said to this guy -- in hind sight I think I should have just nodded or not given him eye contact or something.:frown: