Hey ladies...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Ladies, will you approach a man you don't know to strike up a conversation, ask for a number, etc?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Lugnut said:
Ladies, will you approach a man you don't know to strike up a conversation, ask for a number, etc?

Ya know, Lug, you'd have better luck if you would wear the Elvis outfit.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Lugnut said:

Seeing as how you know me....I really don't think I need to answer this question

*stepping out of the tread*

smoothmarine187

Lugnut said:

Just shake it off, the girl at the celtic festival was busy throwing weights around.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
BS Gal said:
Ya know, Lug, you'd have better luck if you would wear the Elvis outfit.

That thing brings women like bees to honey! :lmao:

The question comes from a conversation I just had here at work. We were talking about recent dates and how we met them. A couple women said they won't aproach a man even if he's "drop dead gorgeous" and it's the mans job to woo/persue.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Lugnut said:
That thing brings women like bees to honey! :lmao:

The question comes from a conversation I just had here at work. We were talking about recent dates and how we met them. A couple women said they won't aproach a man even if he's "drop dead gorgeous" and it's the mans job to woo/persue.

I never had a problem.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
leslie3977 said:
I don't approach men. It's their job in my opinion.
My opinion is I can say hello to anybody. Whether they want to say hello back is solely up to them. They can even follow me around for hours, that's up to them to. But if they want anything else, they have to go through my pimp. :shrug: So far, this seems to really be working for me. :lmao:

smoothmarine187

migtig said:
My opinion is I can say hello to anybody. Whether they want to say hello back is solely up to them. They can even follow me around for hours, that's up to them to. But if they want anything else, they have to go through my pimp. :shrug: So far, this seems to really be working for me. :lmao:

You're lucky I was drunk or I would have pimp slapped that bald guy too. :lmao:

D

dems4me

Lugnut said:

I would if it was just being friendly and making conversation, but if I was interested in the person, I wouldn't. I'd be too shy. :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
smoothmarine187 said:
You're lucky I was drunk or I would have pimp slapped that bald guy too. :lmao:
:roflmao: He was better than the last one - right? Geesh, there is no pleasing the pimp daddy.

smoothmarine187

migtig said:
:roflmao: He was better than the last one - right? Geesh, there is no pleasing the pimp daddy.

Hell no.......you're :hot: we gotta find someone that matches up! I can't have a hot chick dating some dirty dude!