Hi, I'm new.

N

nitwhit3286

EmilyP.Deigh said:
Sex is a natural, beautiful thing. Sorry for your hubby.

yeah I am sure that is what he says when he says when he sees in between your legs "natural"...gag me

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
Sex is natural, Sex is fun, sex is best when it's one on one.

Great now that song is stuck in my head.

well this has yet again been a fabulous time on somd.com...I couldn't expect any less...so excuse me I need to get back to reality

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
well this has yet again been a fabulous time on somd.com...I couldn't expect any less...so excuse me I need to get back to reality
aw how sad. I was just starting to have fun.

Btw before you leave us, what kinda car did buy?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nitwhit3286 said:
it wouldn't have happened in va beach..the roads are very well lit...and I would have been traveling on the intestate to get most places anyways..this main stretch...235..is a joke!! No lights at night...thank God I have sorta gotten used to it....I am not saying that an accident may have never happened but I blame it on the county for not being well lit...
So your inability to drive down one of the straightest roads in this country is the county's fault? You should sue..

What a maroooooon!!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
itsbob said:
So your inability to drive down one of the straightest roads in this country is the county's fault? You should sue..

What a maroooooon!!
I wonder what she told the cops?

"But officer it's not MY fault the roads aren't lit. I am from Va Beach."

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
awesome... I personally don't like being a navy wife...too much crap to put up with..and I am not even the one in the military...imagine how it would be if I was? You know, I never would join the military....couldn't hack it. And I was a spoiled rotten kid and my parents weren't military...so what is the difference? You know why the kids get so damn spoiled? because either the mommy or daddy goes away for 6 months at a time on a boat...so to suffice they try and buy the kid happiness......but I guess that happens if you are in the military or not...so point not made.
If I was your husband, I'd opt for the next four years on the boat to get away from your incessant complaining. Bet he works extra hours, huh?

morganj614

nitwhit3286 said:
financial problems....car accident back in dec. 2004..because the roads aren't very well lit and totaled the car I was driving by going over the median at 40 mph and landing on the other side of traffic..I have had more car issues in the past 2 years than most people have in their whole lives....its been hard raising a child without your parents nearby...not having any friends close by..and I remember hearing when I worked at Old Navy "if you aren't from here you will have a hard time meeting people...because it is a tight nit place around here..."...yeah that pretty much sums it up

:duh: you are one complainin' beyotch. Poor you, everything is wrong. What have you done to make it right? Stop your complaining, for one. I pity your hubby, you are a drag :boo:

onebdzee

off the shelf
financial problems....car accident back in dec. 2004..because the roads aren't very well lit and totaled the car I was driving by going over the median at 40 mph and landing on the other side of traffic..I have had more car issues in the past 2 years than most people have in their whole lives....its been hard raising a child without your parents nearby...not having any friends close by..and I remember hearing when I worked at Old Navy "if you aren't from here you will have a hard time meeting people...because it is a tight nit place around here..."...yeah that pretty much sums it up

Ok....little girl....lets have a reality check

first off....financial problems....your husband has a guaranteed paycheck every 2 weeks....I was married to a Marine for 20+ years, when money was tight, I went to work and I worked until money wasn't tight anymore....if you can't make it on his paycheck alone....suck it up and either stop living beyond your means or get a job!

Secondly....I've lived or been around this county for almost 9 years and not once have I been in, nor seen, an accident because of "poorly lit roads"....most accidents are because of poor driving skills....which I am sure that at your age, is absolutely true

Third....You think it is hard raising one child with out your parents around....trying raising 4 children with your parents on the other side of the world(been there, done that)....better yet....try raising your child without you spouse/parents on your own as some of us on here do

Lastly....the people around here aren't hard to get along with....for the most part they are pretty easy to get along with....you ever think that maybe it isn't them, it's YOU?

You litte girl seriously need to grow up!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
Ok....little girl....lets have a reality check

first off....financial problems....your husband has a guaranteed paycheck every 2 weeks....I was married to a Marine for 20+ years, when money was tight, I went to work and I worked until money wasn't tight anymore....if you can't make it on his paycheck alone....suck it up and either stop living beyond your means or get a job!

Secondly....I've lived or been around this county for almost 9 years and not once have I been in, nor seen, an accident because of "poorly lit roads"....most accidents are because of poor driving skills....which I am sure that at your age, is absolutely true

Third....You think it is hard raising one child with out your parents around....trying raising 4 children with your parents on the other side of the world(been there, done that)....better yet....try raising your child without you spouse/parents on your own as some of us on here do

Lastly....the people around here aren't hard to get along with....for the most part they are pretty easy to get along with....you ever think that maybe it isn't them, it's YOU?

You litte girl seriously need to grow up!
I love you. :huggy: