Hi, I'm new.

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
I have lived here for a while. With no problems. I am still not sure I understand your problem with this place.

financial problems....car accident back in dec. 2004..because the roads aren't very well lit and totaled the car I was driving by going over the median at 40 mph and landing on the other side of traffic..I have had more car issues in the past 2 years than most people have in their whole lives....its been hard raising a child without your parents nearby...not having any friends close by..and I remember hearing when I worked at Old Navy "if you aren't from here you will have a hard time meeting people...because it is a tight nit place around here..."...yeah that pretty much sums it up

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
financial problems....car accident back in dec. 2004..because the roads aren't very well lit and totaled the car I was driving by going over the median at 40 mph and landing on the other side of traffic..I have had more car issues in the past 2 years than most people have in their whole lives....its been hard raising a child without your parents nearby...not having any friends close by..and I remember hearing when I worked at Old Navy "if you aren't from here you will have a hard time meeting people...because it is a tight nit place around here..."...yeah that pretty much sums it up
So because you had car issues, thats the fault of the county?
That could have happened in Va beach, then would you hate it there?
Would everyone be called imbreads there?
There are more people here from OUT of the county now then there are in the county, so that last one no longer works anymore.

EmilyP.Deigh

nitwhit3286 said:

Well, learn to drive. Don't blame it on the roads being poorly lit...that's why cars have headlights. If you can't see that well, the SLOW DOWN.

That's BS about this place being tight knit (and it does have a K, BTW), this area has so many "implants" that I'm sure you can find someone to be your friend. Just remember, nobody wants to be friends with someone who's miserable. Sweetie, you have to make your life what you want it to be. If you just sit back and complain, nothing is going to change.

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
So because you had car issues, thats the fault of the county?
That could have happened in Va beach, then would you hate it there?
Would everyone be called imbreads there?
There are more people here from OUT of the county now then there are in the county, so that last one no longer works anymore.

it wouldn't have happened in va beach..the roads are very well lit...and I would have been traveling on the intestate to get most places anyways..this main stretch...235..is a joke!! No lights at night...thank God I have sorta gotten used to it....I am not saying that an accident may have never happened but I blame it on the county for not being well lit...

N

nitwhit3286

EmilyP.Deigh said:
Well, learn to drive. Don't blame it on the roads being poorly lit...that's why cars have headlights. If you can't see that well, the SLOW DOWN.

That's BS about this place being tight knit (and it does have a K, BTW), this area has so many "implants" that I'm sure you can find someone to be your friend. Just remember, nobody wants to be friends with someone who's miserable. Sweetie, you have to make your life what you want it to be. If you just sit back and complain, nothing is going to change.

ok oprah so how do I go about changing that? there is no point in it now like mv said... I am going to be leaving.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
it wouldn't have happened in va beach..the roads are very well lit...and I would have been traveling on the intestate to get most places anyways..this main stretch...235..is a joke!! No lights at night...thank God I have sorta gotten used to it....I am not saying that an accident may have never happened but I blame it on the county for not being well lit...
I have never been in accident here. with or without lights.

EmilyP.Deigh

nitwhit3286 said:
ok oprah so how do I go about changing that? there is no point in it now like mv said... I am going to be leaving.

I already gave you some tips before...but you didn't want to hear it. You have to be active, go out, explore, find out new places in the county. Take your daughter to the library for story time, go new places, etc.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
nitwhit3286 said:
...lets see..hoping the marriage would be saved if I moved back home.
:killingme That's funny, you'll be you no matter where you are.
If you need a place or thing to make you happy, you're going to have a sad life.

N

nitwhit3286

aps45819 said:
:killingme That's funny, you'll be you no matter where you are.
If you need a place or thing to make you happy, you're going to have a sad life.

right we will see about that... biatch!

S

smurfie

All I am hearing is blah blah blah blah.

NW you shouldnt have moved here, you should just leave. I moved here from Nashville,and I actually enjoy myself. I go out to DC and sightsee, and have gone down to Point Lookout as well. I cant wait until the Spring/Summer months get here!! I love BOATING!!

EmilyP.Deigh

mv_princess said:
That can't be true. I am the same way, but I am cappy.

Rams...have hard heads and horns. :lmao:

Attachments

• sheep2.jpg
    sheep2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 50

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
nitwhit3286 said:
....car accident back in dec. 2004..because the roads aren't very well lit and totaled the car I was driving by going over the median at 40 mph and landing on the other side of traffic..
You should get one of those fancy new cars that have a couple of bright lights mounted on the front of your car. Makes it easy to drive at night.

N

nitwhit3286

aps45819 said:
You should get one of those fancy new cars that have a couple of bright lights mounted on the front of your car. Makes it easy to drive at night.

I have a car now that is the absolute chit..so thanks anyways