Hi, I'm new.

N

nitwhit3286

smurfie said:
Its not the end of the world like you would think.

didn't say it would be..I just don't know how I would support myself and my child...unless my parents helped..but I can't rely on them forever

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
I will wait till that day comes.. until then here I am..you are right....absolutely miserable :)
didn't you just say you hated being a military wife? So if you aren't miserable was is it then?

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
Oh I will find it, because you said you wanted to meet us at our lunch gatherings and such.

From the Slotted in Maryland thread

oh look you found it... well it should be deleted because after that day I figured there aren't many ppl worth meeting on here.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
oh look you found it... well it should be deleted because after that day I figured there aren't many ppl worth meeting on here.
aw that's so sad. I was so looking forward to it.

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
didn't you just say you hated being a military wife? So if you aren't miserable was is it then?

yep..you are right...miserable because of the man..funny how that seems to happen.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:

But then I guess you only want to meet if they are male right?

N

nitwhit3286

####diesel said:
Leave your child with him. Your child would most likely be better off anyway. :yay:

no if I left her with him..oh God..he would put her on an atv and let it flip like the lusbians..

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
yep..you are right...miserable because of the man..funny how that seems to happen.
You aren't making any sense. You didn't want to get married. You just did it because you were having a baby. But now the world is great because you are. Its just the place you are living. but if you moved everything in the world will be right again. And your marriage will be saved.

Did I get it right that time?

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:

But then I guess you only want to meet if they are male right?

no..not true..I could care less if they are male or not. And I am sure you were looking forward to it.. :sarcasm:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
no..not true..I could care less if they are male or not. And I am sure you were looking forward to it.. :sarcasm:
I was. Trust me I wasn't lying about that one. nor being sarcastic

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
You aren't making any sense. You didn't want to get married. You just did it because you were having a baby. But now the world is great because you are. Its just the place you are living. but if you moved everything in the world will be right again. And your marriage will be saved.

Did I get it right that time?

yep pretty much...lets see..hoping the marriage would be saved if I moved back home.

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
I was. Trust me I wasn't lying about that one. nor being sarcastic

well honestly no one has to wait to meet me....apparently they like to come to my place of work to "meet"....but if you are really interested in meeting..you don't have to wait for a forumite meeting.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
well honestly no one has to wait to meet me....apparently they like to come to my place of work to "meet"....but if you are really interested in meeting..you don't have to wait for a forumite meeting.
I don't know where you work. Nor do I care to meet someone at there place of work, unless I need to be there. And i don't meet strangers unless with a group.

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
I don't know where you work. Nor do I care to meet someone at there place of work, unless I need to be there. And i don't meet strangers unless with a group.

hmmm... ok then... you must think I am a killer...yep real scary over here....don't worry pretty soon I will be gone and these folks on here will miss my bs I promise

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
hmmm... ok then... you must think I am a killer...yep real scary over here....don't worry pretty soon I will be gone and these folks on here will miss my bs I promise
How do you know I'm not a killer?

then why would you want to meet me if you are just going to leave? That's pretty mean :frown:

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
How do you know I'm not a killer?

then why would you want to meet me if you are just going to leave? That's pretty mean :frown:

yeah thats true....esp. if I am leaving in less than 8 months....sorry I want to go back..this place has caused me nothing but problems!!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
yeah thats true....esp. if I am leaving in less than 8 months....sorry I want to go back..this place has caused me nothing but problems!!
I have lived here for a while. With no problems. I am still not sure I understand your problem with this place.