Do you like jeeping?
What kinda of motorcycle do you ride?
Wana Bang Bang?
What color are your areolas?

:smack: You're gonna chase her away...:nono:

:howdy: Em!

S

StrwberryKisses

Welcome. You will get use to every one here soon. Don't take it personally. :howdy:

nomoney

Hi and welcome :howdy: You should know that there are some mean people here that just try to :elaine:. The following are ones you should watch out for:

Kwillia
Kjo
ChaseyLane
Pete
and
Vrai...

these are a group of people that just come here to start trouble with us normal ones. Don't take it personally.

N

nitwhit3286

poor em..I am sorry you found this website..there are a lotta crazy ones in here....I am relatively new as well...been here a little over 2 years....hubby is stationed at pax as well.. we are transferring in august back to home which is va beach.. :)

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
nitwhit3286 said:
poor em..I am sorry you found this website..there are a lotta crazy ones in here....I am relatively new as well...been here a little over 2 years....hubby is stationed at pax as well.. we are transferring in august back to home which is va beach.. :)

Hi Em!

You stop it Nitwhit! :smack: You KNOW when you go back to VA Beach, you will STILL come here to the forums because you are addicted to the beatings.

N

nitwhit3286

Tinkerbell said:
Hi Em!

You stop it Nitwhit! :smack: You KNOW when you go back to VA Beach, you will STILL come here to the forums because you are addicted to the beatings.

haha sorry I will actually have a life when I go back home..but thanks.. :huggy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
nitwhit3286 said:
haha sorry I will actually have a life when I go back home..but thanks.. :huggy:
Wow, that's just sad. :bawl:

In two years you haven't figured out that the problem with not having a life isn't where you are, it's who you are

Pete

Repete
nomoney said:
Hi and welcome :howdy: You should know that there are some mean people here that just try to :elaine:. The following are ones you should watch out for:

Kwillia
Kjo
ChaseyLane
Pete
and
Vrai...

these are a group of people that just come here to start trouble with us normal ones. Don't take it personally.
Kick over a shopping cart once and you are branded as a meamie for ever :rolleyes:

N

nitwhit3286

aps45819 said:
Wow, that's just sad. :bawl:

In two years you haven't figured out that the problem with not having a life isn't where you are, it's who you are

maybe its because I am still young and I still have a while to figure out who I am..unlike you....:)