Hi, I'm new.

MMDad

Lem Putt
EmilyP.Deigh said:
1. :smack: Never ask a lady how much she weighs.
2. I have never been jeeping.
3. I don't ride motorcycles, they scare the bejeezus out of me.
4. If you mean bang bang like discharging firearms, sure!
5. They are areola colored.
:lmao: Good answers!

EmilyP.Deigh said:
:howdy: Thanks all, for the warm welcome. What does the red circle by my name mean? Some people have green, and some have gray.
As long as your circle color isn't the same as Otter's circle color, you are fine. :howdy:

kidschihuahuas

Animal Lover
Hi there Em. I am also new to the area. My husband is stationed at Dahlgren, over the 301 bridge in VA. We moved here from Jacksonville, FL and we live off 234. I work in Leonardtown. How are you liking it here so far????

EmilyP.Deigh

kidschihuahuas said:
Hi there Em. I am also new to the area. My husband is stationed at Dahlgren, over the 301 bridge in VA. We moved here from Jacksonville, FL and we live off 234. I work in Leonardtown. How are you liking it here so far????

It's not bad so far. We have been exploring alot of the area lately. Lexington Park is a busy place in the middle of the day! Seems to be construction everywhere. Is it always like that?

N

nitwhit3286

EmilyP.Deigh said:
It's not bad so far. We have been exploring alot of the area lately. Lexington Park is a busy place in the middle of the day! Seems to be construction everywhere. Is it always like that?

yes, can't you see that the place needs to be built up? Its nowhereville right now compared to your home back in FL....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
yes, can't you see that the place needs to be built up? Its nowhereville right now compared to your home back in FL....
We like it that way. Buh-bye.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
no honey its more like buh bye to your honkey tonk ways of life!! Muaahahahh!!
I lived in California almost all my life with the hustle bustle. Now that I'm older, I prefer a more laid back atmosphere.

Can you leave sooner rather than later? It's people like you that have ruined this place. TIA.

N

nitwhit3286

BS Gal said:
I lived in California almost all my life with the hustle bustle. Now that I'm older, I prefer a more laid back atmosphere.

Can you leave sooner rather than later? It's people like you that have ruined this place. TIA.

honey I have barely been here for two years....so I don't know what I have done to ruin it for you. I personally don't like it. Maybe its because I am young and I want to go out and do something other than get my kicks at the local wal-mart every week...sorry toots.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
EmilyP.Deigh said:
You have an allotted area that you can check, or do you have a lot of area to check??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nitwhit3286 said:
Why, so it can be JUST like DC??

It's only boring here because you are probably a boring person that gets their entertainment out of a bottle.

I've lived around the world, and in many different areas of this country, this is a paradise compared to most places I've lived.

You won't be missed.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
honey I have barely been here for two years....so I don't know what I have done to ruin it for you. I personally don't like it. Maybe its because I am young and I want to go out and do something other than get my kicks at the local wal-mart every week...sorry toots.

Your whining grows old. Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you can't find something nice to say, don't say anything at all? I'm guessing not.

Here's a hint: Why don't you interact with your child more? Most women who are young mothers with young children don't biatch about there being nothing to do. If they are good mothers, they stay plenty busy and wish there were more hours in the day. I know I did.

N

nitwhit3286

BS Gal said:
Your whining grows old. Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you can't find something nice to say, don't say anything at all? I'm guessing not.

Here's a hint: Why don't you interact with your child more? Most women who are young mothers with young children don't biatch about there being nothing to do. If they are good mothers, they stay plenty busy and wish there were more hours in the day. I know I did.

RIGHT!! Yep, two hours out of my day are spent on this lovely website arguing with the dumb locals...thats fine...I don't even know you..I could care less what you think of me....and I sure as hell don't want to know anything about you. WHy don't you shut up and deal with the fact that everything at one time or another grows and expands....so you folks can have more liquor stores on every street corner and another cheeseburger in paradise you love so dear...so see expansion isn't all that bad...

N

nitwhit3286

itsbob said:
Why, so it can be JUST like DC??

It's only boring here because you are probably a boring person that gets their entertainment out of a bottle.

I've lived around the world, and in many different areas of this country, this is a paradise compared to most places I've lived.

You won't be missed.

wow bob you are so smart..you have me all figured out...how I am so boring and all..geez I wish I could be as smart as you!! And no..this place is far from paradise..you want paradise? go and visit kailua beach in oahu... :)