Holly Point Show...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yikes! They better refund you! I'm done editting, finishing uploading soon. I've got stepping stone and the equitation classes before the medal class. I had to leave before the medal class to go ride.
Now I am ticked. I called Travelocity and of course they are going to charge me the higher amount....a $51 difference. This is what prevents me from wanting to do things ahead of time. :mad:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I can't find your photos anymore on your web page. It says events will be listed "here", but they weren't.:eyebrow:

Duh, cause I just finished uploading them today, while I'm still at work. So, when I get home tonight I'll put up a post saying that the photos are online with a link to "here". However, I posted in this very thread the link.

Goober. :jerry:

:huggy:

Think of it as a presale, somd forumers are special and get to see the link early.

They are here. Except for the Under 13 Eq. O/F. For some reason those files aren't loading. I set them to load when I was leaving the house this morning and they haven't. I'll get on it as soon as I get home. Otherwise everything else is loaded.

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devine.....I must say that your equitation looks better than anyone elses in my opinion. (at least in the photos). I have seen you in real life.:lmao: I think that is what they call a back handed compliment.:buddies:

devinej

devine.....I must say that your equitation looks better than anyone elses in my opinion. (at least in the photos). I have seen you in real life.:lmao: I think that is what they call a back handed compliment.:buddies:

oh thanks a lot :smack: haha and see that is riding EVE the hardest horse to equitate on!! HAHA

beautiful pics as always Phyx! frmgrl will LOVE those of eve :yahoo:

MyAlexis

Sorry to be a little off topic, but Im glad I was great entertainment to EVERYONE Sunday. I was the one who fell off. Im really glad that you all were so entertained about it. Now if this makes anyone any more entertained, I could of been paralyzed because of a fall earlier in my riding career. I have spinal neck damage and any damage to my neck again I can be paralyzed, but Im happy to be the source of entertainment. Also Rack'm not to be the ##### of the site BUT you need my permission to post my picture on YOUR site but not on here. I dont see the connection there, why is this SO much differnt. That bugs me, that your site needs permission but this doesnt. I really dont want to be one who is hated but Im glad that I coule be source of entertainment. And "Sadielady" I know you know my trainer, and I dont care. You dont need to go around talking about me. I foudn out WHO you are today from my trainer. Ha Ha. Anyways, so I dont make everyone hate me, I dont mind being the source of entertainment, even if it isnt funny, but have the decensy to find out if I really was ok before you assume. Also Rack'm you need to get my permission to post my picture like that ANYWHERE... but again Im glad I entertained all you

So on a better note... Holly Point was a lot of fun up till then. Phyxius has 2 very nice pictures of me on my Green Bay in the Stepping Stone. Beautiful thank you

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sorry to be a little off topic, but Im glad I was great entertainment to EVERYONE Sunday. I was the one who fell off. Im really glad that you all were so entertained about it. Now if this makes anyone any more entertained, I could of been paralyzed because of a fall earlier in my riding career. I have spinal neck damage and any damage to my neck again I can be paralyzed, but Im happy to be the source of entertainment. Also Rack'm not to be the ##### of the site BUT you need my permission to post my picture on YOUR site but not on here. I dont see the connection there, why is this SO much differnt. That bugs me, that your site needs permission but this doesnt. I really dont want to be one who is hated but Im glad that I coule be source of entertainment. And "Sadielady" I know you know my trainer, and I dont care. You dont need to go around talking about me. I foudn out WHO you are today from my trainer. Ha Ha. Anyways, so I dont make everyone hate me, I dont mind being the source of entertainment, even if it isnt funny, but have the decensy to find out if I really was ok before you assume. Also Rack'm you need to get my permission to post my picture like that ANYWHERE... but again Im glad I entertained all you

So on a better note... Holly Point was a lot of fun up till then. Phyxius has 2 very nice pictures of me on my Green Bay in the Stepping Stone. Beautiful thank you
:shrug:Wow! I am sorry you were so offended. You must not know me very well. I take life a lot lighter than you do I guess. No one can even see your face in that photo, and I honestly have no idea what you name is. I have posted my fall at the George Morris clinic on here for all to see. It doesn't bother me a bit. I actually think your picture is FABULOUS. I am glad that you weren't hurt. I think you are a great rider and you have a good trainer. I am sorry that you don't see the things the way I do. I really would buy that picture. One day you will look back and think what a cool shot that is. Riding is a dangerous sport and everytime someone falls it reminds us of how dangerous it is. I hope you will forgive me for upsetting you. It was not my intention nor anyone else's I am sure. See here is my fall again! I am glad it was caught on camera. I learn from my mistakes, especially when I get to see them on film. I guess I will learn to wait until my horse actually jumps the fence next time. :lmao:

Attachments

• Jana falling off of Sadie 1.jpg
    Jana falling off of Sadie 1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 66
  • Jana falling off of Sadie 2.jpg
    Jana falling off of Sadie 2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Jana falling off of Sadie 4.JPG
    Jana falling off of Sadie 4.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 58

Loper

Animal Poor!

Well first OFF are you OK, I am assuming that you are because you are posting a reply!.

Second, given your previous injuries why are you still jumping? Anyone (even without a previous injury), can be paralized by a fall off a horse regardless of what horse riding activity they participate in.

My view of what Rack'm did. Rack'm posted the pic to find out who you were. He didn't post the pic on his site because he didn't want to sell it to the public without your permission.

AS FOR NEEDING your permission to post the picture anywhere... you are wrong! You attended a PUBLIC show where it was announced that they would have a photographer present. Rack'm owns the pictures and can do what he wants with them. :buddies:

Sorry, you can't pick and choose what pics you want posted.. glad you liked Phyx's but Rack'm happened to catch you at a bad fall. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey, there IS someone who didn't know me! I sure know how to piss people off. Just imagine if I tried.....:whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
MyAlexis,

I know Rack'm and I'm sure he did not mean to embarass you. Also, the posts are all gone, but off the top of my head I can't remember anyone laughing at you. I can't think of ANYONE on here who actually rides who hasn't fallen off. Most of us are quite proud of a falls. Our spills and chills, if you will. We even have a thread about it.

This reminds me very, very, very much of a certain picture series and response I got from someone earlier in the year. Apparently the a friend of the person happened to see my posts in a photography forum. Another photographer said something along the lines of "are they okay?" I said that yes they were and they had ridden another course after that. I also mentioned which class it was and that that class was used as a warm up. Well this other girl signed on and posted about how I didn't know what I was talking about. That that rider had fallen off BEFORE and hurt their ankle and that this fall did not help that injury any. And that I didn't know what they were doing. Oh and that just breifly talking to the rider was not actually speaking to them.

I don't think ANYONE intended to embarass you. Were you injured at the show? The photo does NOT show your face. Rack'm can, as a photographer at a public event post any pictures anywhere. What he can't do is sell them to someone like the breeder of your horse or the maker of your saddle and use them for advertisement without a model release. Well...technically he CAN, but there could be legal issues with that.

Please don't take any posts in the wrong way. Rack'm is a good guy. Most of the people on this board are good, horsey people and I don't think they'd laugh at someone who got hurt.

For the record Loper and Rack'm if you ever get shots of me falling please post 'em! I sure it won't be graceful and as Loper knows I'm a member of the WFWR group. That's the "Weird Faces While Riding" group.

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
MyAlexis,

I know Rack'm and I'm sure he did not mean to embarass you. Also, the posts are all gone, but off the top of my head I can't remember anyone laughing at you. I can't think of ANYONE on here who actually rides who hasn't fallen off. Most of us are quite proud of a falls. Our spills and chills, if you will. We even have a thread about it.

This reminds me very, very, very much of a certain picture series and response I got from someone earlier in the year. Apparently the a friend of the person happened to see my posts in a photography forum. Another photographer said something along the lines of "are they okay?" I said that yes they were and they had ridden another course after that. I also mentioned which class it was and that that class was used as a warm up. Well this other girl signed on and posted about how I didn't know what I was talking about. That that rider had fallen off BEFORE and hurt their ankle and that this fall did not help that injury any. And that I didn't know what they were doing. Oh and that just breifly talking to the rider was not actually speaking to them.

I don't think ANYONE intended to embarass you. Were you injured at the show? The photo does NOT show your face. Rack'm can, as a photographer at a public event post any pictures anywhere. What he can't do is sell them to someone like the breeder of your horse or the maker of your saddle and use them for advertisement without a model release. Well...technically he CAN, but there could be legal issues with that.

Please don't take any posts in the wrong way. Rack'm is a good guy. Most of the people on this board are good, horsey people and I don't think they'd laugh at someone who got hurt.

For the record Loper and Rack'm if you ever get shots of me falling please post 'em! I sure it won't be graceful and as Loper knows I'm a member of the WFWR group. That's the "Weird Faces While Riding" group.
I am a good peep!:bawl: I didn't mean to make her mad either. Tell her I am a nice person too Phxious!:buddies:

devinej

LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO this is so funny. go WWWWD!!!! Geezz Alexis cool your jets, what they heck are you so worried about? You don't like being the center of attention? (not that you were the center of attention...haha). I've flipped over many a jump and i sure wish i had a picture as cool as that. And you must think its pretty cool as its on your myspace page....I label you the Photo Stealer...talk about not having permission.