Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Only a matter of time before they start wrapping themselves around trees, telephone poles and innocent bystanders..

FirstGear

I popped in here now and then and read this post, there are some comical and some serious post. I for one as an engineer and modifie diesel engine towards green concept and use alternative fuel and own a highly modified Ram, I get looped into the category of our younger generation endagering the public with the display of lack common courtesy.

Yes, the track is where you do it. Having met the owner of the shop associated to this post, his reputation is being tarnished by his customer. I have not taken my truck to the track and see just how fast it will go, but I have traveled up and down I81. When I can pass someone doing 75 mph by the slight touch of the throttle and reach 90-95 mph, I am afraid to exercise the same attitude in and around St Mary's area.

We have enough young drivers out there killing each other due to their lack of driving skills, so those of you showing of your built up, black smoke generating trucks don't need to help them.

A highly modified vehicles has it's place to operate, local street is not the place. If you own one, exercise common courtesy. Read some statistics, it is not the driver without common courtesy is the one being injured, it is the people around them. My 2 cents.

CrashTest

Diesel Douchebag sighting

What - tan colored newish Ford jacked way up
When - today at 6:45pm
Where - north on 235 going thru the Rt 4 intersection
Douchebaggery - driving in the right lane thru the intersection and then blasting his way into the center lane by using lots of smoke, lots of speed, lots of noise, and lots of small wiener.

Conclusion - well done douchebag :smack:

bcp

In My Opinion
I think I have actually come away from this thread with very useful information.

I was wondering why I could never get laid, Ive even tried in the dark so the women couldnt see how ugly I really was, Ive tried at the bar at closing time. Almost got lucky once, she was only about 400lbs overweight, but still, we got out in the parking lot and she changed her mind.

Its my truck. 3500 dually diesel... They equate it to small dick.

Im taking my wifes Jetta to the bar tonight. Maybe they will think Im sporting a baseball bat or something..

MMM_donuts

I think I have actually come away from this thread with very useful information.

I was wondering why I could never get laid, Ive even tried in the dark so the women couldnt see how ugly I really was, Ive tried at the bar at closing time. Almost got lucky once, she was only about 400lbs overweight, but still, we got out in the parking lot and she changed her mind.

Its my truck. 3500 dually diesel... They equate it to small dick.

Im taking my wifes Jetta to the bar tonight. Maybe they will think Im sporting a baseball bat or something..

I call that the pink shirt theory.

Takes a secure man to rock a pink shirt. That's what they say anyways.