HOLY CHIT!!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think someone took shots a Trump!!!
I had JUST signed up on the Fox News app for their News Alerts earlier yesterday afternoon! I went to Toot's to hear a friend's band play and wanted to be sure to hear any news if he announced his VP Candidate.

M-effer!! :burning: There is no freaking reason a sniper should be on a building less than 150 yards away. Just got done watching Dan Bongino who is completely p*ssed off.

Bann

PREMO Member
Husband immediately said, "Trump just won the election." after it happened.
Not by a landslide, either - a TSUNAMI.

It really quite stunning to see the rhetoric from the left this morning. The ones about being a bad shooter and missing? If that had been Biden up there, he'd have been DEAD. HE wouldn't have been in his right mind to react at all.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Attachments

• 20240714_094127.jpg
    20240714_094127.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 20240714_094123.jpg
    20240714_094123.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 81

Bann

PREMO Member
Just after the sound of the first shot, he reaches up to grab his ear.

Sounded like something small though.
Between my friend watching her direct TV app and my getting Fox news live last night, we were able to see the replays right away. It looked like he was swatting a mosquito at first!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I had JUST signed up on the Fox News app for their News Alerts earlier yesterday afternoon! I went to Toot's to hear a friend's band play and wanted to be sure to hear any news if he announced his VP Candidate.

M-effer!! :burning: There is no freaking reason a sniper should be on a building less than 150 yards away. Just got done watching Dan Bongino who is completely p*ssed off.
I met Dan years ago when he was running in Montgomery County. He sat at our table and ate lunch with us (me and some coworkers) and was with us all for an hour. He was not known at the the time. We had to leave to go back to our meeting/training and knew, one day, we would hear his name again. On his show, he mentioned that meeting because of the recent murder of one of our agents. One thing we all agreed on is that he is super fine to look at and smart.

TPD

the poor dad
So the head of secret service is a woman who was the head of Pepsi security before coming to the SS. Yeah I can see you are qualified if you are in charge of coke security and guarding the secret recipe, but Pepsi security?? WTAF

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
They can’t help themselves.
Reminds me of a hive mind, like the Borg.

And I'm really torn about my friend. I gave him a chance to clarify his comment, but the response was exactly the double-talk that you'd expect from a true Demonrat. In the end, he wishes the shot had connected. I hate to throw away a 65 year old relationship that's had some incredibly good times and adventures, and other than the disparate views on politics, he's a really good guy. And since his entire family are liberals (think I mentioned one of his brothers cried when Trump was elected President) I think I have to call this off. Can't imagine being the only conservative in a roomful of liberals. And politics will def be on the table a month or so before the election. No thanx.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I met Dan years ago when he was running in Montgomery County. He sat at our table and ate lunch with us (me and some coworkers) and was with us all for an hour. He was not known at the the time. We had to leave to go back to our meeting/training and knew, one day, we would hear his name again. On his show, he mentioned that meeting because of the recent murder of one of our agents. One thing we all agreed on is that he is super fine to look at and smart.
It was good to see him on FOX...I have missed him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

And I'm really torn about my friend. I gave him a chance to clarify his comment, but the response was exactly the double-talk that you'd expect from a true Demonrat. In the end, he wishes the shot had connected. I hate to throw away a 65 year old relationship that's had some incredibly good times and adventures, and other than the disparate views on politics, he's a really good guy. And since his entire family are liberals (think I mentioned one of his brothers cried when Trump was elected President) I think I have to call this off. Can't imagine being the only conservative in a roomful of liberals. And politics will def be on the table a month or so before the election. No thanx.
You know you are always still welcome here at the island compound.

TPD

the poor dad

I know I was one of the 1st to say eff him, but wow - 65 years - that's a tough one! Yes - politics will come up at the party and it would be tough to keep my mouth shut if I'm the only conservative in the room. Good luck - don't envy you.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
So the head of secret service is a woman who was the head of Pepsi security before coming to the SS. Yeah I can see you are qualified if you are in charge of coke security and guarding the secret recipe, but Pepsi security?? WTAF
She was with the SS for 27 years prior to going to Pepsi, her last gig before going to Pepsi was Assistant Director of the Office of Protective Operations. So she should have had the expertise.

TPD

the poor dad
She was with the SS for 27 years prior to going to Pepsi, her last gig before going to Pepsi was Assistant Director of the Office of Protective Operations. So she should have had the expertise.
I just read that in Gurps thread. So is DEI the cause of this? Hmmmm