HOLY CHIT!!!

CPUSA

So is DEI the cause of this? Hmmmm
Now it's got me thinking....
Is DEI the cause of hiring this guy as the assassin?

Crazy Eyes Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sounds as though the SS was lax, but a better shot than he was.
I've responded to a couple "how could he miss at that range??..must have been on purpose!!" BS comments on various forums. BS they are too. Speaking as a gunsmith and as someone who enjoys "long-range" shooting as a hobby, I understand what it takes to dial in any rifle, $1000 scope or $50 iron sights, does not matter. I don't want to spitball a number, but its safe to say that the vast majority of folks that purchase a firearm do not spend any range time dialing in their sighting devices.

WingsOfGold

I've responded to a couple "how could he miss at that range??..must have been on purpose!!" BS comments on various forums. BS they are too. Speaking as a gunsmith and as someone who enjoys "long-range" shooting as a hobby, I understand what it takes to dial in any rifle, $1000 scope or $50 iron sights, does not matter. I don't want to spitball a number, but its safe to say that the vast majority of folks that purchase a firearm do not spend any range time dialing in their sighting devices.
With my eyes and shakes hitting a small gong at 200 yards is fine by me with Leupold and Model 70.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Not to mention that sighting in on a person ain't the easiest thing to do either.

Reactions: TPD

BOP

Have the leftists started screeching about Trump calling for violence when he raised his fist and yelled "Fight! Fight! Fight!"?

Because that's what the left does; leftist sh*t.

BOP

With my eyes and shakes hitting a small gong at 200 yards is fine by me with Leupold and Model 70.
He said "the vast majority," there, deadeye.

I haven't shot a long arm other than a shoot gun for decades, but I was a natural good shot with iron sights, just like they taught me in boot camp.

Give me a pistol, however, and I was better off walking up to a barn and throwing the pistol at the side of it, even though I've shot pistols off and on during that time.

Of course, I can't golf to save my life. Hook or slice. I can't put it down the fairway if I was getting a free shot of leg to do so.