HOLY CHIT!!!

BOP

May not be the place, but doesn't the Anti-Christ supposed to have a head wound?
I've never heard that before.

Of course, there's a lot of things I never heard of before, but that's one of them.

BOP

Press conference now - FBI and State Police
"We have investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong. We absolutely did not hold our fire until the shooter put rounds down range, and were absolutely NOT sighted in on him. Or her. It could have been a her. I apologize if I misgendered the shooter, because, as I learned on twitter, while violence is deplorable, misgendering makes it worse."

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
"We have investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong. We absolutely did not hold our fire until the shooter put rounds down range, and were absolutely NOT sighted in on him. Or her. It could have been a her. I apologize if I misgendered the shooter, because, as I learned on twitter, while violence is deplorable, misgendering makes it worse."
Yup. More concerned about saving face than the events that went down.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

That close to having a pair of corpses running for president! 😂
A little soon, and in light of an actual fatality, plus a couple of severely wounded (last I heard), in pretty poor taste.

Still, it was kind of funny, in a sick sort of way.

Why I'm going to hell.jpg

Tech

I've never heard that before.

Of course, there's a lot of things I never heard of before, but that's one of them.
Read the left behind series many years ago, it incorporates somethings in Revelation to current times, like people do with Nostradamus.

glhs837

Power with Control
I've responded to a couple "how could he miss at that range??..must have been on purpose!!" BS comments on various forums. BS they are too. Speaking as a gunsmith and as someone who enjoys "long-range" shooting as a hobby, I understand what it takes to dial in any rifle, $1000 scope or $50 iron sights, does not matter. I don't want to spitball a number, but its safe to say that the vast majority of folks that purchase a firearm do not spend any range time dialing in their sighting devices.

Especially 20 year olds.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

NEXT Week ... try 20 min after the shooting Unhinged are already complaining on Twitter

She seems nice.

Not at all like a woman who would murder her husband and drive her car with her children in it into a lake or something.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Thinking about the shooter. He had to know this was a one-way trip, no chance of escape. Was he blinded by hate? Didn't care? Suicide by cop? So despondent/angry/motivated that he was easily hired for the task by powers to be, and what was the payoff?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
With my eyes and shakes hitting a small gong at 200 yards is fine by me with Leupold and Model 70.
I have a Leupold on my 6.5 Creedmoor Weatherby rifle...it does not make me any more accurate than any other scope until I've spent the time to dial it in.