holy sh!t

BuddyLee

Football addict
Steve said:
You don't understand his accent. What he said was "facile", to do easily.

Look, Bush will never be the North Eastern Brahman all Dems would love to see again, like as in Kennedy. He has made gaffs already that make me feel embarrased, i.e. "their beliefs was wrong", or "their goals was to make things work out".

Kerry has run this debate as he did the last, and as he has during his entire campaign: "I, Kerry, will solve all problems." The President is the manager of the Executive Branch of government. He brings the best people to his side, to steer this country in the right direction. Kerry has not done this in his entire political life. He didn't do it in Vietnam. He didn't do it in the Senate for the last 20 years. He speaks very well, and can think on his feet. I'll grant him that. But that doesn't make a president...
Yea because everyone wants a C+ Texas Rangers owner/four year governor for president.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
FromTexas said:
Can Kerry answer any question he is asked?

yes ... no ... well, yes, and he's going to fund a study to show you how ... no, he's a failure.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
crabcake said:
yes ... no ... well, yes, and he's going to fund a study to show you how ... no, he's a failure.
He and John Edwards have a plan! :jet:

Bush must have gotten my email suggesting he get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water and do nothing on the day of the debate but rest and prepare. :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Imagine for a moment. What could possibly going through these guys heads with this many viewers? Amazing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm enjoying this. Issues issues issues! Instead of voters picking between the dynamo and the tired guy, they can actually pick based on their stand on the issues.

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
I'm enjoying this. Issues issues issues! Instead of voters picking between the dynamo and the tired guy, they can actually pick based on their stand on the issues.
I agree. I hope they do this format for years and years to come as they have the last three elections.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:

I agree! :yay: Kerry would stand a far better chance of getting my vote (Shuuh!:duh:) if he'd actually answer the questions vs. worry so much about attacking his opponent like it's a schoolyard fight. I'd rather vote for someone who maybe doesnt' articulate the best, but makes his point (and it's what I mostly believe) vs. someone who comes across more as an intellectual wannabe bully without making his 'plans' very clear.