holy sh!t

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BuddyLee said:
Yea because everyone wants a C+ Texas Rangers owner/four year governor for president.
Apparantly lots of people did because he is our commander in chief....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Christy said:
Somebody school me. Where in the Constitution does it address abortion as a personal right? :confused:
Right underneath Pete's rant about how it's a forum right to post like a tard...or something like that. :yay:

Steve

Enjoying life!
The President (whoever might hold the position) has 24 hours in the day, just like we all do, to do his job. He does not micromanage the economy; he does not micromanage the military; he does not micromanage the intelligence aparatus of the US; he does not micromanage the medical community; he does not micromanage the Congress, just as the Vice President does not micromanage the Senate. And the President does not micromanage the DOE, DOT, DHS, INS, TSA, or the rest of the 24 Departments under the guidance and direction of the Executive Branch.

Yet Kerry places all of the problems currently identified (by Kerry) - in these organizations - at Bush's feet. And what roadblocks have been put in place for Bush by the Democratic party since 2001, to place him in this position? Judicial appointees selected by Bush in 2001 are still trying to get through the nomination process. Trumped up "natural causes" are still wreaking havoc with a stock market settling from the Clinton-Era Bubble Machine. And foreign media are utilizing the Internet to bash the US and its policies as had never been seen prior to 2001 (Al Jazeera, etc). It is politics as usual, to win or coerce the coveted title of "President of the United States".

Kerry is hollow, there is nothing inside that holds conviction for anything. His own history shows that to be true. And Bush is not a genius; I will agree with you there. But to vote for Kerry this election year is to choose a side that stands for a candidate that wants the Office more than what the Office has represented for over 200 hundred years.

Is Bush the best candidate ever? No...Reagan was, in the 80's. Kennedy was in the 60's. Roosevelt was in the 30's and 40's. And Washington was at the start. But Kerry is NOT who we need in 2004. I just can't understand why people can't see that...

I'd rather have a bumbling, misspoken, but genuine, man or women in Office, than one who protested against our country 30 years ago, then went on to do very little of merit until today. Kerry speaks well, he actually changes your mind, then you blink and realize that you've been duped. What say you?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kerry: "I'll never cede the safety/security of this nation to any other country." :confused:

:UN:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PS, Doug says that they're all adequately equipped. Says parents are sending their kids stuff because of what they're hearing on the news, not because it's needed. Said the only thing they can't get enough of are those nipple things for their canteens because they get nasty real quick in the sand and heat.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
PS, Doug says that they're all adequately equipped. Says parents are sending their kids stuff because of what they're hearing on the news, not because it's needed. Said the only thing they can't get enough of are those nipple things for their canteens because they get nasty real quick in the sand and heat.
The media is soooooo misreporting the Iraq situation. My cousin was there for a year, and when he came back and saw the news, he was like "Woah, that's not what it's like at all".

crabcake

sunflower said:
"i have a plan" so what is it?? i may have missed that issue?(kerry)

Sorry if i sound lost

ya gotta go to johnkerry.com to get the details (I think that's cause he really doesn't quite know).

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sunflower said:
"i have a plan" so what is it?? i may have missed that issue?(kerry)

Sorry if i sound lost
He's missed the issue as well. His "plan" is to change his plan to suit the purposes of whomever he is speaking to at any given time. :yay:

SmallTown

Football season!
vraiblonde said:
None of the other troops can tell their parents the same thing your son tells you? :confused:

And you'll notice Bush hasn't said the troops have what they need, he keeps saying Kerry voted against it. So you have Bush and kerry saying they aren't equiped, you have Bush blaming Kerry for it because of his vote, then your son saying everything is just fine? :confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Steve said:
The President (whoever might hold the position) has 24 hours in the day, just like we all do, to do his job. He does not micromanage the economy; he does not micromanage the military; he does not micromanage the intelligence aparatus of the US; he does not micromanage the medical community; he does not micromanage the Congress, just as the Vice President does not micromanage the Senate. And the President does not micromanage the DOE, DOT, DHS, INS, TSA, or the rest of the 24 Departments under the guidance and direction of the Executive Branch.
Four words. 'The buck stops here'.

crabcake

SmallTown said:
And you'll notice Bush hasn't said the troops have what they need, he keeps saying Kerry voted against it. So you have Bush and kerry saying they aren't equiped, you have Bush blaming Kerry for it because of his vote, then your son saying everything is just fine? :confused:

bush has stated several times that he has approved defense spending to ensure our troops have what they need (he quoted the amount a few times, but I'm too tired to remember it).

crabcake

Christy said:
Somebody school me. Where in the Constitution does it address abortion as a personal right? :confused:

It's in the same version that states you have a right to sue for your own stupidity.

Christy

b*tch rocket
SmallTown said:
None of the other troops can tell their parents the same thing your son tells you? :confused:

If we ever hope to give the troops everything they need we'd have to cut off the welfare chics from the gov't teet and we wouldn't want to do that now would we. :duh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SmallTown said:
None of the other troops can tell their parents the same thing your son tells you?
The CO's wife (who keeps us posted) says in every newsletter, "Please do not send your soldier body armor or equipment." Parents think she's lying or something and they send it anyway.

And you'll notice Bush hasn't said the troops have what they need, he keeps saying Kerry voted against it. So you have Bush and kerry saying they aren't equiped, you have Bush blaming Kerry for it because of his vote, then your son saying everything is just fine?
Bush is caught between a rock and a hard place. If he says the soldiers are equipped just fine, the Democrats will find someone to come on TV and talk about how they need nipples for their canteens or complain that the body armor they have isn't enough. So the only thing he can do about this, that is a matter of public record and cannot be disputed, is say that Kerry voted against the money.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Christy said:
If we ever hope to give the troops everything they need we'd have to cut off the welfare chics from the gov't teet and we wouldn't want to do that now would we. :duh:
well sometimes you have to do what you have to do!!!:peace:

Steve

Enjoying life!
I'd like here to send more kudos to Michael Melville and the rest of the SpaceShipOne crew for once again proving that Americans can do the un-doable, regardless of what the nay-sayers believe, and without government entitlements or UN approval, to get the job done! The U-2 pioneers shared your spirit of entrepreneurship; see you in SPACE!!