Horse carma??

Bigpops92

Bigpops92 said:
oops... i quess that would help!

Create a rukus??? Would a comment like "most of the horse people I have met shouldn't even be allowed to raise rabbits , never mind horses" suffice"?

:elaine:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Bigpops92 said:
Create a rukus??? Would a comment like "most of the horse people I have met shouldn't even be allowed to raise rabbits , never mind horses" suffice"?

:elaine:

Come on over BigPops...if you want to shovel out the doo doo, you can do it at my barn... :buttkick:

Until then ... :smack:

Bigpops92

appendixqh said:
Come on over BigPops...if you want to shovel out the doo doo, you can do it at my barn... :buttkick:

Until then ... :smack:

Well thanks for the invite appenix...I must warn you...i have a large shovel. :wench:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Bigpops92 said:
Well thanks for the invite appenix...I must warn you...i have a large shovel. :wench:

Lookout Apendix another cocky one......Think his shovel will be big enough for all ur doo doo :whistle: :killingme

Bigpops92

mingiz said:
Lookout Apendix another cocky one......Think his shovel will be big enough for all ur doo doo :whistle: :killingme

Holy cow...you horse people need to get your mind out of the gutter. I meant i have a large shovel.....therefore i will need a large muck bucket. GEEZ, can't anything be taken for what it is instead of puting sexual undertones on everything....GROW UP!

I am so upset right now....i need some good KARMA for your insults! :killingme

Bigpops92

PrepH4U said:
How do you know it is a man? :lol:

Thank you itchy one! Good point...How do you know? Another assumption!

You people have me so mad I just may call Imus! or Jesse. or Rev.Sharpton!

If I just had some good ole Karma!