How can I get rid of my hips?????

mgdbaa

It is impossible to sustain weight loss without having some carbs in your life.
Well I do get some. Its a low carb diet. I mean, from the yogurt, or veggies. I do not eat bread, potatos, junk food, cereals. The only things I have been eating are yogurts, sugar free apple sauce, lunch meat rolled with lowfat cheese, or string cheese, nuts, eggs, tuna, some kind of meat for dinner, and a veggie.

dn0121

Well I get some I do get some. Its a low carb diet. I mean, from the yogurt, or veggies. I do not eat bread, potatos, junk food, cereals. The only things I have been eating are yogurts, sugar free apple sauce, lunch meat rolled with lowfat cheese, or string cheese, nuts, eggs, tuna, some kind of meat for dinner, and a veggie.

Sounds like you are doing the right things then. Give it time and it will come off. I stalled after 7lbs but then suddenly I was losing a few a week. Just dont give up.

Vince

That is my problem. I hate the taste of milk. I try to use frozen unsweeten fruit and my bullet will not work for that and my blender is a piece of you know what.
Burned up my blender on the last protein shake. It was smokin. :lol: Give yourself a lot more time. 3 weeks is nothing.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Here's a shake recipe for you (post workout)

1 scoop of whey protein
12 ozs milk
2 handfuls of ice
4 Tbsp of Ovaltine
1 banana
4 strawberries

blend well :yay:

J

jp2854

i have a kitchenaide blender which i love. Its easy to clean :)

morningbell

hmmmmmm
That is my problem. I hate the taste of milk. I try to use frozen unsweeten fruit and my bullet will not work for that and my blender is a piece of you know what.

Use UNSWEETENED almond milk, Blue Diamond makes a great tasting one.

I have a GE that I also use for bigger things and its great. PITA to clean, which is why I use the MB.

I second that, the Magic Bullet is great :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I was thinking about doing that at maximum...you like it? Anything complicated?

I go to Maximum. :buddies:

I love the class! The instructor is great! The class size is small (so far) - about 10-12 people.

Nothing is complicated about it. You'll definitely feel the burn and sweat! The music rocks! Come and give it a try tonight. Class starts at 1800.